By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most underrated game of all time!

so many, I just can't choose one!

Right now:
Mount&Blade
Europa Universalis
freedom fighters
battle ogre 64
call of duty: United Offensive
RAD: Robot alchemetic drive
Disaster report
flatout: Head-on (psp)
CRIMSON SKIES: HIGH ROAD TO REVENGE

Crimson skies was the real one, the rest were just other underrated games.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

The Suikoden series in general, or growlanser 2.

TheTruthHurts! said:
The Immortal (NES)

I'm intrigued.  Please explain.

People always mention physconauts to me, apparently sold crap but was a good game.

most of the games im seeing mentioned here are more under appreciated than underrated. They may have sold low, but at least they got stellar reviews. Legend of Dragoon was a fantastic game and real classic in my book and it got the shitiest review i have ever seen in the history of **** gaming. I lost all sense of trust with game reviewers after that and their is nothing they can do to get that trust back. It is forever lost

Around the Network

luigi's mansion
mario kart double dash

reaver_x said:
Legend of Dragoon without a doubt. That game deserved at least a 8 - 8.5 scores. Every major gamer review who reviewed it should be ashamed of themselves

I agree wholeheartedly.

I am waiting for a sequel.

Star Ocean Till End of Time: Directors Cut

The original version had some issues but everything was fixed in the Directors Cut, and it was over 60 hours of pure epic!

I would add Suikoen 5 as Suikoden 2 and 3 got high scores but 5 didn't even tough it is a stellar game.

Suikoden 4 on the other hand has some glaring flaws (ship controls and atrocious encounter rate come to mind). Although one or the other by itself would have been tolerable.

Another under-rated game series that deserved high praise from reviewers ... wild arms. It has a unique take on the JRPG genre, and every one of the games has improved upon its predecessor but they never get above 85%.