By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What things are the biggest turn offs and mood killers for you?

I tried to resist entering this thread, but I am who I am.

Anyway, being "WAY TOO KNOWLEDGEABLE" scares the hell out of me. If you're 20 years old and you're telling me about anal beads, threesomes, and dildos, expect me to leave you hanging. I like to think that I'm showing you something new.

Around the Network

Barbarians...

being in the middle of ..something.. and the guy having a conversation with his dad through the wall about football. oh yes, that's a pretty big mood-killer.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

This thread was just too funny to die on the first page.

Mood killers? I guess I don't have any. Once she dislocated my knee while climbing on top of me and I still kept going.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

When people chew with their mouths open.

When people blast music in their headphones so loud I can hear it from the back of the bus. Like whats the point of headphones?

Around the Network
trashleg said:
being in the middle of ..something.. and the guy having a conversation with his dad through the wall about football. oh yes, that's a pretty big mood-killer.

Lol... thats just wrong... on so many levels...

OT:  For me its B.O. as well, and a bad attitude.  What can I say?  I'm attracted to positive people.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

caz604 said:
trashleg said:

Lol... thats just wrong... on so many levels...

OT:  For me its B.O. as well, and a bad attitude.  What can I say?  I'm attracted to positive people.

haha the worst of it is that it actually happened

another turn off, imo equally bad, is people who agree with everything you say to make themselves seem "agreeable". i prefer people who, when they have a difference of opinion, aren't scared to voice it and argue for it :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.