GLoRySoGLoRy said:
my fav team magneto, storm, and cable.

Is Cable the top scrub character?

yea haha one of the top

1. magneto

2. sentinal

3 cable

4 iron man

I did not know that. I'd never been into tiers, I just always heard Cable was near the top. I'd never actually heard that about Magneto!

Me, I like using Akuma. And Spider-Man. And Mega Man.

i play b.b. hood, ryu and ken. i know its a boring team, but i can't get used to others now.

Around the Network

I was just about to make a thread concerning this game.

I just cannot play it with a 360 controller, simply put. I just finished playing a real game on Live, and I felt like I had a brick in my hand. I was pretty much helpless against a mediocre opponent.

The only way I can play MVC2 is with a Dualshock. With that, I have been literally unbeaten by my peers. Alas, I can't do the 360 thing, the D-Pad is atrocious........

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I like Akuma just because of the threat of the Shun Goku Satsu - not so much the move itself (though the move is awesome and I love when I can get it to land) but because of how it changes the way the player behaves around you when you have a level 3 charge.

I just think Spider-Man and Mega Man are awesome.

SaviorX said:
I was just about to make a thread concerning this game.

I just cannot play it with a 360 controller, simply put. I just finished playing a real game on Live, and I felt like I had a brick in my hand. I was pretty much helpless against a mediocre opponent.

The only way I can play MVC2 is with a Dualshock. With that, I have been literally unbeaten by my peers. Alas, I can't do the 360 thing, the D-Pad is atrocious........

I don't know how many fighting games you play on 360 or want to play, but if you want a decent gamepad and not necessarily a fighting stick, think about getting the Street Fighter IV controller. It has a pretty good D-pad on it, and has all six buttons lined up in two rows of three.

It comes in other designs too. I've seen Akuma and Blanka at the stores. It retails for $40. The only downside is that the 360 version isn't wireless.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@Onyxmeth

That looks pretty sweet, but I don't have enough fighting games (or money) to shell out for one. I'll just have to wrassle and struggle with it. Maybe I could work it out.

But man, going from the best*** to losing a match where you could do barely anything against a soggy player made me very angry, very fast. I don't normally lose in Marvel.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Even if you could get that, a good percentage of the people have problems with it registering diagonals and some even have the controller break down on them after a couple months of use. It's pretty bad quality wise, probably bad enough to the point that if you're serious about playing fighters on your 360 you'd be better off buying a stick.

Also, I'm pretty sure Raging Demon can be blocked by pressing up on reaction. Marvel is pretty crazy so I wouldn't be surprised if there was actually a way to combo into it, though.