By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How big of a blow to MS would it be if Gears of war 2, lost oddysey

and if you call what im doing trolling its far less whats going on in the other thread... we wouldnt have a double standard now would we..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network
URNotE said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Trying doing it with games that actually have a possiblity! Your just trolling now, all of those games are published ty MS, why they cant. FF 13 and MGS4 can, and its why the possibliity is raised. Seriously understand that

ummm okay what part of PS3 only do you not understand????

I am sorry but:   Didn't they said   DEVIL MAY CRY 4   PS3 ONLY!!

konnichiwa said:
URNotE said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Trying doing it with games that actually have a possiblity! Your just trolling now, all of those games are published ty MS, why they cant. FF 13 and MGS4 can, and its why the possibliity is raised. Seriously understand that

I am sorry but:   Didn't they said   DEVIL MAY CRY 4   PS3 ONLY!!

Owned

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
URNotE said:
Lost tears of Kain said:

How many danm games do i have to mention that had that sign, that suddenly lost it?

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

ummm actually no they didnt say DMC4 ps3 only.. wheres the game trailer that says ps3 only???

PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network
URNotE said:
and if you call what im doing trolling its far less whats going on in the other thread... we wouldnt have a double standard now would we..

No, your just creating shit on stuff that is not possible, at least what soriku did is possible, though starting a flamethread, its possible, unlike this thread

You are trying to start rumors in this thread that are absolutely impossible. The other thread is dealing with rumors that are persistant and improbable. Apples and oranges.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

so i guess there were no gears of war rumors???

PSNTAG= Xander732

URNotE said:
ummm actually no they didnt say DMC4 ps3 only.. wheres the game trailer that says ps3 only???

You lived under a rock?

No hard feelings.

Capcom has revealed in a press release that their upcoming game which was thought to be a PS3 exclusive, Devil May Cry 4, is going to be released on other consoles. The game will also be seeing a simulatenous release on the PC and Xbox 360. This is probably happening due to the sales reports of the hardware. If Sony continues to lose these deals, then they’re in some serious trouble. One key factor that keeps gamers on the PS3 are the games that aren’t coming out on the 360. If Kojima were to suddenly decide that Metal Gear Solid 4 was to head over to the Wii, all hell would break loose.

http://www.digitalbattle.com/2007/03/19/devil-may-cry-4-not-a-ps3-exclusive/

any proof???

PSNTAG= Xander732