By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Zexen is now the proud owner of a PSP!!!!

Congrats on your new psp, enjoy it.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Garamond said:
zexen_lowe said:
pbroy said:
I'll feel sorry for you if you got a newer model PSP-2000

Why? Please explain and don't scare me

Some of the newer model PSP-2000 can't be hacked (or at least couldn't be, I don't know the status of that now).

I'm guessing that isn't a problem for you, though.

Outside of the Star Ocean games, though, I haven't touched my PSP. I thought both were pretty good in terms of the battle system but I didn't care much for the story in the first game. SO2 I would say is decent story-line was, though nothing amazing, but I would asusme most people that are fans of the series are mainly fans because of the battle system.

Just use it to emulate Suikoden and you should be fine.

Dunno about that, but mine came already hacked, I had to do nothing. It's the way things are sold here, anyway

NICE. Now go play Crimson Gem Saga.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
zexen_lowe said:
Garamond said:
zexen_lowe said:
pbroy said:
I'll feel sorry for you if you got a newer model PSP-2000

Why? Please explain and don't scare me

Some of the newer model PSP-2000 can't be hacked (or at least couldn't be, I don't know the status of that now).

I'm guessing that isn't a problem for you, though.

Outside of the Star Ocean games, though, I haven't touched my PSP. I thought both were pretty good in terms of the battle system but I didn't care much for the story in the first game. SO2 I would say is decent story-line was, though nothing amazing, but I would asusme most people that are fans of the series are mainly fans because of the battle system.

Just use it to emulate Suikoden and you should be fine.

Dunno about that, but mine came already hacked, I had to do nothing. It's the way things are sold here, anyway

NICE. Now go play Crimson Gem Saga.

No, I'm playing Patapon

Ok, ok, I'll check Crimson Gen Saga

Don't forget to get persona on the PSP when it comes out in a couple of months.

This is exactly why I hate him. :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
Dark_Rulez89 said:
Don't forget to get persona on the PSP when it comes out in a couple of months.

I won't, don't worry

SHMUPGurus said:

Huh?

Explain...

zexen_lowe said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Huh?

Explain...

I don't have a PSP. I know, I could always play the original, but I want the revamped graphics and music.!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Buy some cheap micro SDs and a micro SD to Memory Stick adapter. Cheapest way to get lots of memory.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
SHMUPGurus said:
zexen_lowe said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Huh?

Explain...

I don't have a PSP. I know, I could always play the original, but I want the revamped graphics and music.!

I see, ok, no prob

pbroy said:

Buy some cheap micro SDs and a micro SD to Memory Stick adapter. Cheapest way to get lots of memory.

I'm getting a 4gb memory stick tomorrow, it should be enough. Some 25 dollars, pretty affordable, since I probably won't need anything else. I'm now using a borrowed one

Get very special features for it... *cough*