By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Attention all Xbots

The pronounciation. I know how it is spelled but it is pronounced Christiffer.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

It is speeled christopher, i know that.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

My mispelling of words if getting annoying.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
The pronounciation. I know how it is spelled but it is pronounced Christiffer.

It's not ChristIFFer, it's more like Chris-tuh-fer. It's a schwa, not a short I.

I'd pronounce it more like chris-teh-fur.

When does Orange Box hit for the PS3? One of my friends is interested in it

Around the Network

I do have some friends who call me Stiff from time to time.

I also had a birthday cake that said "Happy Birthday Chritopher"... F'ing baker.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

is this the thread where we learn how to pronounce stof's name lol...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

You call this thread title "Attention all Xbots"?!? WTF?!? Your just waiting and wanting to get banned. Really all Microsoft Xbox 360 users know that Half Life 2: The Orange Box is releasing sometime this week. You should go troll somewhere else in ban land.

See-ya

W29 said:
You call this thread title "Attention all Xbots"?!? WTF?!? Your just waiting and wanting to get banned. Really all Microsoft Xbox 360 users know that Half Life 2: The Orange Box is releasing sometime this week. You should go troll somewhere else in ban land.

See-ya

No, he's trying to paint the moderators as hypocrites.  He'll be back with another account claiming that the mods are "bais" because they banned him for this thread title, and didn't ban someone else for posting a similar thread title.  The difference is, he's not being banned because of this thread title, he's being banned for consistently trolling for weeks and creating lord knows how many accounts to whine about how "bais" these forums are.

stof said:
I do have some friends who call me Stiff from time to time.

I also had a birthday cake that said "Happy Birthday Chritopher"... F'ing baker.

Sorry about that...

On topic???

At least this time he share something good with us...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."