By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My next reviews

I'm having a tough time deciding on what games to write reviews for (and having time (college is killing me)). So I have decided to let you guys give me suggestions on reviews. Remember I do both retro reviews and current reviews so era of game doesnt matter. If you guys want me to review halo 3 for instance, I have beaten it but I dont really feel like writing a review on it when its on it's positive wave of hype, Zero Punctuation already had fun with that and hit the points I would have nailed anyways.

Let the suggestions flow in quickly and I'll try to review the ones that are heavily requested more often then the ones with the least requests.

Past Reviews:

Retro 1: Wolfenstein 3D
Review: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

bump

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Metroid Prime 3 and Halo 3.

You accept PC games? I suggest a review of Age of Conan well I guess it would be more of a preview at this point but damn it looks good.

Metroid Prime 3.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

I would really like to see you review a wii game to be honest. You always seem to be a bit of a PS3 fan and it'd be nice to see a review from someone not intrinsically biased towards the console.

I'm going with Metroid Prime 3.

I want to be able to review games! Damn 200 post limit :( i have a fair few already written that i can port over

Games i'm currently playing:

I dont know a single person that owns Metroid >.

Give a retro review to Shadowman. It shouldn't be too hard to find as the game was released on the N64, Dreamcast, PC and PS (avoid the PS version, most reviews say it couldn't handle the game).

It's a game that I absolutely loved, so the more attention I can bring to it the better.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Retro review of Half-Life (the original, not HL2).