By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone else disappointed with Wii Sports Resort?

The reviews seemed good on the whole, but I'm tempted to part exchange it already (if I can keep the Motion+ gizmo).  I'm just not finding any of the events particularly fun and engaging.  Even the golf, which I thought would be greatly enhanced with M+, fails to deliver for me, with absolutely no realistic translation of swing power (if I tapped a real putt as softly as I have to to hole a six-footer on this game, the ball would hardly move).

Is it just me, or is this game just a bit rubbish?

Around the Network

Well, you're from the UK and it's been well documented that the wii motion plus units in the UK are defective.

Blasphemy!

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stone him for his Blasphemy!

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

just kidding! i've only played archery and i thought Wii Motion Plus was awesome..i didn't get to play everything yet so you could be right

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network

Archery seems one of the better offerings, but still not for me particulalry fun - not in the way bowling and tennis on the original were.

wm+ works fine in the uk. but i can see how this game is not for everyones taste. i wish there was extra chalaging modes but i still fel its a good game

No.

You are the only one.

Nope, only one.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

you have no soul

jk :p