By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WHO CARES IF MGS: RISING IS ON 360!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, games are meant to be fun and enjoyable, just enjoy the game on whatever system you have. Why waste your energy on such useless endeavors? Games are expensive to make, more so now then ever. Game companies are going out of business left and right. Konami/Kojima made the smart business move of making it multi-platinum. You would more then likely do the same if you were in their position. Just enjoy your games, who gives a rat ass if its on another system as long as you get to play it?

Around the Network

Did anyone expect FF to move to xbox? It's quite a premature expectation if someone actually said that. If FF moved anywhere, it'll be back to ninty.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Draven26 said:
Look, games are meant to be fun and enjoyable, just enjoy the game on whatever system you have. Why waste your energy on such useless endeavors? Games are expensive to make, more so now then ever. Game companies are going out of business left and right. Konami/Kojima made the smart business move of making it multi-platinum. You would more then likely do the same if you were in their position. Just enjoy your games, who gives a rat ass if its on another system as long as you get to play it?

You're such a saint.

alright l will admit that my thread was a bit uncivilized but the people that are saying that sony lost the mgs and final fantasy franchises altogether need to stop making false predictions

kratos17 said:
alright l will admit that my thread was a bit uncivilized but the people that are saying that sony lost the mgs and final fantasy franchises altogether need to stop making false predictions

Its like saying a 360 slim with Forza 3 this holiday.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

MSG5 is peace walker.

kratos17 said:

I think you need to take a chill pill, if they bother you that much then just ignore it and say to yourself, we get the better version of final fantasy, Mgs Rising, isnt part of the main franchise, kojima isnt even working on it , this year we have ninja gaiden with added content, dead rising is coming to the ps3 we had lost planet from them(maybe lost planet 2) ((and maybe maybe mass effect series) games come and go from all platforms sometimes its sad, but see the goodness in it, more people get to enjoy these wonderfull games :)

A question mark is a powerful thing. It denotes when a sentence is a question.

MS care because MGS4 was a big hit on PS3, so for the next MGS game to be on 360 aswell, should attract more sales for them.

Sony care because of the same thing, they would want MGS games to all be PS3 only, that way they would reap any sales benefits alone, know, MS get a slice of that pie, and sony may lose some of the pie.

lol didnt mean to sound like such a dick and im not a fan boy if i strike you as one
i enjoy my 360 as much as the next guy but my hate for microsoft will never die

p.s. splinter cell is a day 1 purchase for me