By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Countdown 'til my Birthday

Since germanys time zone is ahead of the US it´s your birthday here already, so let me be the first to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SORIKU 

I even took the time to make two cakes for you... yeah I´m a real nice guy :)

Around the Network

Happy birthday Soriku.

So what will you get for ya birthday?

Hmm 13 what should a kid dream about then hmmm....I know .. A kiss from Lolita! , I am right don't I?

happy birthday little kiddy

I have been wishing for jetpacks since I was nine... never got them though... and yes I need them to impress girls...

On topic: How do you guys handle birthdays ??? Do you get your presents in the morning or do you have to wait ??? We always got ours in the morning witch like best. Do you have to bring cake to school ??? That was a tradition where I´m from but I always thought "Its my birthday, you guys should bring me cake..." anyways just wondering...

El Duderino said:

On topic: How do you guys handle birthdays ??? Do you get your presents in the morning or do you have to wait ??? We always got ours in the morning witch like best. Do you have to bring cake to school ??? That was a tradition where I´m from but I always thought "Its my birthday, you guys should bring me cake..." anyways just wondering...

I always got my presents days around my birthday. From my parents always the day itself but friends other family's were always days around my birthday.
My birthday is in August so I never had to take something to school.

Around the Network

Oh yeah I forgot to mention it; My present for Soriku:

I will not report him today.

Awww be nice to him... A b-day is a special day! ^_^

Well I have a gift but not till tommorow! :P

lolita said:
Awww be nice to him... A b-day is a special day! ^_^

Well I have a gift but not till tommorow! :P

I never have been so nice to him like today.

And I guess the half of the forum is jealous now.

You know I could ban you. Your suppost to be 13 before you come on this site if im correct. But this will be my birthday present to you.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
You know I could ban you. Your suppost to be 13 before you come on this site if im correct. But this will be my birthday present to you.

You are wrong, I just register another username 'd' and they didn't asked my age.