By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sackboy in Brazil ... o wait

Roque Santeiro was indeed good. A Próxima Vítima never appealed to me, though. I didn't watch Belíssima and can't remember what Vale Tudo was about. But even when the story is good it's hard for me to appreciate those soap operas, I just don't like the format. The biggest problem to me is the acting. It's so... exaggerated, I can't get over it.

Around the Network

Well, of course you won't find English Theater school type of acting, but the old acting school in Brasil is Quite good. People like Fernanda Montenegro, Lima Duarte, Paulo Betti, are actually very good. Of course, now that we have Malhação shool of acting is very tough to swallow what they call actors nowadays.

I actually watched Rá-ti-bum, and there are some Brasilian sitcoms that are good, like Os Normais and early Sai-de-Baixo, but now I have Sky(since 1998) and is difficult to watch open tv having Rome, House or Band of Brothers on the sattelite.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

mmm as far as I recall you can win a PS3 or a PSP on this show, but you can't win a Wii or a X360, so they are actually helping promote Sony.

Well, Playstation is still a pretty strong brand here in Brasil, but Xbox is gaining ground because of Pirating and strangelly enough, Live(I'm not sure, but I read somewhere that you can't play Live with a Hacked X360). Wii was a novelty, therefore a hit, but is calming down. Anyway, I think they are promoting PSP and Ps3 because of the strength of the Brand alone. BTW, That's news to me, i didn't know they did that. They give games to? Because they are extra expensive here, like 3 or even 4 times the price in US.

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

ohh myyy agod, why didn't they just call it little big planet as well

Around the Network

I don't miss any tv shows in Brazil, they all sucked, and the monopoly Globo held for so long made it even worse, Jornal Nacional was the only worthy show they had and Fantastico is a worthless program and having to listen to Galvao Bueno commentating every sport event and acting like he's God's gift to sports and trying to act like he knows more than the people who were actually involved with the sport. God I hate that dude, I saw him once in the airport in Sao Paulo and he was bitching at people and I just wanted to punch his big nose.

Anyways this is a blatant rip off, SBT is a horrible TV channel as well, Sony Brasil will probably get on them but it takes forever for the court system there to get anything done.....we'll see how that goes, my guess is nothing will happen.

Galvao is just like that. In the Stadios the Signs people cariec changed from 'Filma eu Galvão' to 'VAi tomar no ** Galvão' given popular hate towards him. Open Tv sucks in Brasil, that's the Truth.

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*