By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenogears vs. Xenosaga

The first episode have a TERRIBLE battle-system, 2 i didn't play and 3 is AWESOME, they could have used that battle system since first!

Around the Network

I thought Shion's voice actress did a good job. It was the same actress in Episode 1. I got mine from eBay for 50 pounds seeing as it wasn't released here in the UK.

ssj12 said:
Soriku said:
Also, is Xenosaga really cutscene heavy? I mean...is there still a lot of gameplay?

Its not MGS4 cutscene heavy.

xenosaga did the 30 min cutscene before mgs4.

OT, I prefer xenosaga because it's 3 games vs 1 game. As a standalone game though, xenogears is better than the xenosaga episodes

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I have to go with gears. I really couldn't stand the art style of saga, and while it was good the music and story just weren't up to snuff with gears.

To me this is what all the characters looked like.

A bad puppet show. They all looked plastic and wierd.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Xenogears for me, saga was good, but seemed to be missing something.