By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 2 will be best sequel ever .

I posted this topic 5 days ago but it got locked because i used all capitals on the subject.

So im posting it again the reason why i think that it will be the best sequel ever is 3 reasons.

1. there adding multiplayer to it and its amazing i played the beta its awesome and the fact that you can climb anywhere

is not just amazing, (but a first in multiplayer shooter)

2. there adding coop this will be so much fun especialy for a game like this.

3. and last but not least the graphics are awesome,  some people said that they wont be able to improve that much

from the first game and called it uncharted 1.5 , well they are wrong , not only did they make it look twice as good as the first one

but they made the best looking cosole game EVER .

Around the Network

Agreed!

Although I think Uncharted was vastly under-appreciated and is only surpassed by MGS4 on the console.

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

That isn't an exactly legitimate argument.

After you compare all sequels ever made to Uncharted 2, I will consider it.

Start with all Final Fantasy's and work your way numerical wise.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Not really, try Grand Theft Auto 3 or something like that.

Tease.

i didn't play the first one, all I saw was another cover and shooting game and I got plenty of those.

Around the Network

@dtewi
Oh yeah you are right. Some other AMAZING sequels would be Perfect Dark Zero, Metal Gear Solid 2, Final Fantasy X-2, and DMC2. If Uncharted 2 is worth owning at all it should be at least be better than those...

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

YES!!! im so pumped for this game.

exaggeration aside, it looks pretty damn good, especially the environments

silentmac said:

@dtewi
Oh yeah you are right. Some other AMAZING sequels would be Perfect Dark Zero, Metal Gear Solid 2, Final Fantasy X-2, and DMC2. If Uncharted 2 is worth owning at all it should be at least be better than those...

It was a joke about it being the best ever.

That biting sacrasm is not needed. No one likes a moping, sarcastic, cynic.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

this is no joke for a game to improve that much on the same console in less than 2 years is what makes it the best sequel ever

dont tell me about gta3 or any of the final fantasys they all switched to many different consoles to make make their sequels improve.