By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All Aboard The Assassin's Creed II Hype Wagon !

nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
>.< AH DINNAE HINK AH'M LIKIN THE LAYOUT AE THIS. AH'M RIGHT BEHIND THON HORSE'S ARSE AND RIGHT BELOW hATMOZA? AH DINNAE HINK SAE! >.<

I will fix this in the next update

YAY thats better xD now i can keep an eye on seece and axumblade..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Haven't read any of the comments yet but want to be part of the hype train.
My reason is because I loved the first one. It's also the first game I got 1000g on.

Lord Flashheart said:
Haven't read any of the comments yet but want to be part of the hype train.
My reason is because I loved the first one. It's also the first game I got 1000g on.

don't you DARE try and tell us this has nothing to do with alcohol?!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Are people really hyped for Assassin's Creed II, or just here for the beer? XD

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I am drinking Stella at the moment.

Maybe thats why?
you could be onto something. Maybe alcohol is also the reason I'm wearing a traffic cone on my head?

Also I've read all the comments now.

Around the Network

*Updated*
nen-suer will get the ones left out soon!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

aw man, its so beautiful

ahahaha this is epic

axumblade said:
Why is trashleg sitting on top of Seece and I? O.O We'll just pass her back to Hatmoza.

because. its safer on top of you than under hatmoza. where i was previously.

oh god that sounds so wrong xD