By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pastro243 said:
Today Argentina vs Brazil

And Chile vs Venezuela, if we win we get qualified.

Argentina has to win, or hope the ones that come after them lose or tie. A player from my country that plays in Flamengo said Brazilians are pretty confident that they will win. Today we will see it.

argentina v brasil........or chile v venezuela.....thats more like it.....

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
pastro243 said:

Argentina has to win, or hope the ones that come after them lose or tie. A player from my country that plays in Flamengo said Brazilians are pretty confident that they will win. Today we will see it.

i know you are not an argy but if argentina don't make it to the world cup from 4th or 5th and a playoff.....from the south american group...then that would really be an upset.....i mean it can't actually happen can it.....not possible.....

good luck to chile......and what time is argentina v brasil......in english time do you know....i think i'll find it on the net to watch

Above & Beyond

Today is gonna be a fun day for football.

zuvuyeay said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
What a game this is! Everyone tune into Scotland vs Macedonia very exciting.

no thanks,couldn't give a monkeys.......

Big team games are actually quite boaring most of the times. Two teams taht don't play pretty football struggling for a playoff spot is a lot more exciting. Some people are just attracted to big teams only....

zuvuyeay said:
pastro243 said:

i know you are not an argy but if argentina don't make it to the world cup from 4th or 5th and a playoff.....from the south american group...then that would really be an upset.....i mean it can't actually happen can it.....not possible.....

good luck to chile......and what time is argentina v brasil......in english time do you know....i think i'll find it on the net to watch

It can happen, but I dont think it will, from what zexen said, they dont have easy matches ahead. But I want them to qualify since I have family from argentina.

And sorry, I dont know at what time the match will be played, I also dont know what the time difference is.

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:
zuvuyeay said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

Big team games are actually quite boaring most of the times. Two teams taht don't play pretty football struggling for a playoff spot is a lot more exciting. Some people are just attracted to big teams only....

depends on who you support.....scotland v macedonia....no interest.......its not club football

i'm watching england v slovenia then the argies v brasil.......and can't wait for england v croatia on weds........not sure what you mean by big team games......what are you saying you wouldn't watch england v germany in a world cup semi final cause its boring....?

Above & Beyond

Doesnt France play today too?

pastro243 said:
Doesnt France play today too?

yep france v romania 20:00 gmt.....in a qualifier.....

and argies v brasil is on at midnight english time...cool....

Above & Beyond

Come On England!

zuvuyeay said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
zuvuyeay said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

depends on who you support.....scotland v macedonia....no interest.......its not club football

i'm watching england v slovenia then the argies v brasil.......and can't wait for england v croatia on weds........not sure what you mean by big team games......what are you saying you wouldn't watch england v germany in a world cup semi final cause its boring....?

Of course I would watch England Vs Germany in a world cup semi final. I'm just syaing that people usually prefer to watch a friendly between Brazil and Spain than a vital World Cup playoff game vs two lesser known teams like Bosnia and Finland for example. There is much more to appreciate in football than just big teams playing.