By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

cheap wow gold Belrion
Cheapest Gold @ www.Belrion.com

10kGold for 62usd ! Secure Manual Powerlevel + Cheap Accounts Too !

While Stock Last ^^

Paypal World Seller + Macfee Secured Site ^^

USE WOW GOLD COUPON CODE for 5% Bonus : WOW3344

Around the Network

I also hope City whips Arsenals ass. I am not jumping on the City bandwagon but I would like to see how far their project goes.

zuvuyeay said:

i'm tottenham through and through....doesn't seem to be much praise for us yids.....so i thought i'd say hello as i know you'd all want to congratulate us......especially you chavski lot,fortunatley there doesn't seem to be any gooners around.....phew!!

looking forward to MANu visiting and then going to the bridge.....should sort out the men from the boys.......but first England up at wembley....what an enjoyable september it is for us footy heads......good luck everybody.....

and pastro243...good luck to chile,hope to see you at the world cup next summer,you look on course for it........and nice paintings too.....

Thanks for the good intentions and the compliment too.

kowenicki said:
Man Utd have been accused of the same thing as Chelsea this morning. FIFA re investigating and Man U are raedy to fight it.

This according to talkSport this morning.

i'm pretty sure chelsea will be able to appeal whatever uefa have thrown at them......it's all media talk..........it's not definite yet....

but to be honest i'm tired of this english witch hunt by uefa....last time english clubs dominated europe they banned us for 6 years....sure they had a good excuse because of hooligans...but i haven't seen anyone else banned because of their hooligans.....italy,poland,holland,germany,turkey...etc......

now it's all financial....please......real madrid are backed by a government....how is that fair......

what are they saying that only certain clubs can be backed by people with money but if a rich billionaire wanted to bankroll newcastle,everton,ajax or whoever all the way to the top it won't be allowed.......anymore

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
kowenicki said:
Man Utd have been accused of the same thing as Chelsea this morning. FIFA re investigating and Man U are raedy to fight it.

i'm pretty sure chelsea will be able to appeal whatever uefa have thrown at them......it's all media talk..........it's not definite yet....

but to be honest i'm tired of this english witch hunt by uefa....last time english clubs dominated europe they banned us for 6 years....sure they had a good excuse because of hooligans...but i haven't seen anyone else banned because of their hooligans.....italy,poland,holland,germany,turkey...etc......

now it's all financial....please......real madrid are backed by a government....how is that fair......

what are they saying that only certain clubs can be backed by people with money but if a rich billionaire wanted to bankroll newcastle,everton,ajax or whoever all the way to the top it won't be allowed.......anymore

yeah, not to mention that Italy and Spain still have problems with Racism, FIFA/UEFA only go after English clubs for some reason, ironically English clubs/fans are much better than most of Europe both in terms of quality and behaviour.

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
zuvuyeay said:
kowenicki said:

yeah, not to mention that Italy and Spain still have problems with Racism, FIFA/UEFA only go after English clubs for some reason, ironically English clubs/fans are much better than most of Europe both in terms of quality and behaviour.

don't get me wrong i like continental teams like inter,milan,juve,real and barcelona.....but the thought that they are all pure and honest and the english sky 4 are not,is just stupid....a level playing field for all please......it's just politics....the sooner we stop brussels/zurich telling us what to do in football aswell as everything else the better

people like english football around the world because of what the home fans made it.... nothing else....jealousy is an ugly thing....

and why don't the other leagues(not sure about the bundesliga) share out their money more like the english league and everyone has the nerve to say our league is all about money at least everyone gets a fair crack at the original TV deal...unlike some leagues......

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
SciFiBoy said:
zuvuyeay said:
kowenicki said:

don't get me wrong i like continental teams like inter,milan,juve,real and barcelona.....but the thought that they are all pure and honest and the english sky 4 are not,is just stupid....a level playing field for all please......it's just politics....the sooner we stop brussels/zurich telling us what to do in football aswell as everything else the better

people like english football around the world because of what the home fans made it.... nothing else....jealousy is an ugly thing....

and why don't the other leagues(not sure about the bundesliga) share out their money more like the english league and everyone has the nerve to say our league is all about money at least everyone gets a fair crack at the original TV deal...unlike some leagues......

yeah, thats caused chaos in Italy i know, the tv deal here seems to be the fairest around

What a game this is! Everyone tune into Scotland vs Macedonia very exciting.

Today Argentina vs Brazil

And Chile vs Venezuela, if we win we get qualified.

Argentina has to win, or hope the ones that come after them lose or tie. A player from my country that plays in Flamengo said Brazilians are pretty confident that they will win. Today we will see it.

CaptainPrefrences said:
What a game this is! Everyone tune into Scotland vs Macedonia very exciting.

no thanks,couldn't give a monkeys.......

Above & Beyond