By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Not sure what to think about this one, they sure didn't do anything when we reported Real Madrid to UEFA.

I'm not paranoid, and yet I do get the feeling UEFA are singling out only the English clubs for these offences, and in that context this is not a good news - who's to say Man Utd won't be next?

Every club has divers and taps-up players, but I only see our clubs getting punished. There's a bit of racism going on in Span, full-blown with monkey chants and such, and yet their big clubs always get away.

I wonder why.

Around the Network

That's what most of other Man Utd or Liverpool fans aren't getting - who's to say they won't be next?

I'm not some raving NF lunatic, but I do think that UEFA's anti-English stance is way too obvious. The problem is our spineless FA, they think Platini will support our WC bid if they don't complain about new anti-foreigner rules, or these punishments. Wrong - there's a rumour going on that Platini will ask for Europe to only get one bid, and will personally get behind Spain.

I don't think we have, I think it was Liverpool with Ziege...

I meant punished by FIFA/UEFA, not FA! What happened to those kids we tapped up?

Yeah, there was a minor rumour about Paul Scholes returning to Oldham to finish his career...

Pity about those kids, but most of kids don't make it. I think I read a horrifying statistic that out of 15,000 kids training, only one makes it.

Around the Network

Yeah, as I thought, it was an FA punishment. Matthew Vicks, David Brown... I actually remember David Brown playing for some Conference side, I think it was Hereford...

Most of the youngsters don't make it to the big teams anyways. Some very talented guys from my school got sponsers from Umbro to go for trials at the West Ham youth academy, but they came back empty handed and had to redo 2 semesters.

draik said:

So witsel the dude who broke wasils leg. The belgian football "bond" has reached a verdict, he will be banned from the league untill november 23. Missing 10 league matches and 1 cup match. He has also received a 2500 euro fine. They handed the rapport over to UEFA and FIFA, they can take further actions if they want to.

(DO NOT WATCH IF  YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH)

ouch,that is nasty...you can feel the pain........you gotta feel sorry for both players but it happens in sport....

Above & Beyond

i'm tottenham through and through....doesn't seem to be much praise for us yids.....so i thought i'd say hello as i know you'd all want to congratulate us......especially you chavski lot,fortunatley there doesn't seem to be any gooners around.....phew!!

looking forward to MANu visiting and then going to the bridge.....should sort out the men from the boys.......but first England up at wembley....what an enjoyable september it is for us footy heads......good luck everybody.....

and pastro243...good luck to chile,hope to see you at the world cup next summer,you look on course for it........and nice paintings too.....

Above & Beyond

I know that Man Utd and Roma have been guilty of it before (Roma stole Mexes) but Chelsea deserved it. I am not saying this because I hate chelsea, b ut becase of how they treated Mutu. The man left your club, and yo uhave a billionaire as an owner and they still want 17 quid from him. Karma sucks.

On another note, my team lost 5-1! If we lose on Sunday we get relegated :(