By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Lord Flashheart said:

Well done the Dutch. Hope they go all the way, they're a side that deserves WC success but never has had it.

Also it'll piss the Germans off.

No, it won't. Germany celebrated the 2nd places at World Cup 2002/Euro 2008 and the 3rd place at World Cup 2006. Even if the German national team will lose already tomorrow, German fans will celebrate this team when they return.

Around the Network

Oh, and congratulations to the Dutch team and all their fans. When you're one goal behind against a Brazilian national team at a World Cup and still manage to win, there's only one word to describe this win: deserved.

Ghana, Germany and Paraguay the clear under dogs in their matches. Follow the Dutch lead and knock off the top dogs.

It would be good to see arrogant, contemptuous teams like Argentina and Spain knocked out of the World Cup tournament.

Spain versus Paraguay. More like Barcelona versus Real Madrid versus Paraguay. Two teams within the Spanish team playing as individuals not the national team. The intense rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona in the Spanish team may self destruct the Spain team. The Spanish stars in previous World Cups have sabotaged previous Spanish World Cup attempts.

Argentina. Stop Messi and Tevez you basically shut down Argentina. Germany play better as a team than Argentina. Argentina may hit their self destruct button if they do not get their own way. Will Argentina do a Brazil? 

Well, I disagree that Germany are the underdogs against Argentna. If anything, they're equal. Argentina has more on the technical side, while Germany has superiority on play-making and organization. 

I do hope that Germany wins against Argentina, and that the awful scenes post match in 2006 doesn't repeat again, but knowing the Argentinian temper (and their coaches's one too), it will be inevitable. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:

Well, I disagree that Germany are the underdogs against Germany. If anything, they're equal. Argentina has more on the technical side, while Germany has superiority on play-making and organization. 

I do hope that Germany wins against Argentina, and that the awful scenes post match in 2006 doesn't repeat again, but knowing the Argentinian temper (and their coaches's one too), it will be inevitable. 

I disagree with that

Around the Network
okr said:
Lord Flashheart said:

Well done the Dutch. Hope they go all the way, they're a side that deserves WC success but never has had it.

No, it won't. Germany celebrated the 2nd places at World Cup 2002/Euro 2008 and the 3rd place at World Cup 2006. Even if the German national team will lose already tomorrow, German fans will celebrate this team when they return.

And they say Germans don't have a sense of humour.

Lord Flashheart said:
lestatdark said:

Well, I disagree that Germany are the underdogs against Germany. If anything, they're equal. Argentina has more on the technical side, while Germany has superiority on play-making and organization. 

I disagree with that

Damn, my correction was too late!!! *feels ashamed to be caught*

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

PS3beats360 said:

Ghana, Germany and Paraguay the clear under dogs in their matches. Follow the Dutch lead and knock off the top dogs.

It would be good to see arrogant, contemptuous teams like Argentina and Spain knocked out of the World Cup tournament.

Spain versus Paraguay. More like Barcelona versus Real Madrid versus Paraguay. Two teams within the Spanish team playing as individuals not the national team. The intense rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona in the Spanish team may self destruct the Spain team. The Spanish stars in previous World Cups have sabotaged previous Spanish World Cup attempts.

Argentina. Stop Messi and Tevez you basically shut down Argentina. Germany play better as a team than Argentina. Argentina may hit their self destruct button if they do not get their own way. Will Argentina do a Brazil? 

Germany isnt clearly underdog against Argentina, both are top teams. And I dont think that Barca/Real thing you said, if it was for that, it would be worse for Argentina or any country, since most players from national teams are born in top clubs which usually have rivalries between them.

I dont want Spain to win but I think that argument doesnt aply for this match.

And I dont see Uruguay so superior to Ghana, as I dont see the rest of the teams so superior to any of these 2.

Oh, and if you manage to stop Messi or Tevez, they still have Aguero, Milito, Higuain, and the rest of the team.

Great display by Holland, they got quite lucky but they were very efficient at frustrating and shutting down Brazil , who lack firepower; Pato, Ronaldinho should have been included in that team.

I hope Uruguay win ; they have a quality side.

Lord Flashheart said:

o_O well, in general that might not be all wrong, but here on VGC all germans seem to root for Holland as well