By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

if germany wins the match against argentina than they probably win against spain too

Around the Network

brilliant from the dutch,well done the orange men

who knows what the final will be now,it could be anyone in my opinion of the teams that are left excep paraguay

europe back on top pastro....

Above & Beyond

i'm still behind argentina though,

go maradona

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

who knows what the final will be now,it could be anyone in my opinion of the teams that are left excep paraguay

Holland is pratically on the finals. No way Uruguay or Ghana will get there, both of them got lucky and came that far due to the way the knock-off rounds came to be.

By the way, it was interesting to see the brazilian emotional stability going to oblivion after Holland goals. They didn't learn to cope with losing.

haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

Holland is pratically on the finals. No way Uruguay or Ghana will get there, both of them got lucky and came that far due to the way the knock-off rounds came to be.

By the way, it was interesting to see the brazilian emotional stability going to oblivion after Holland goals. They didn't learn to cope with losing.

I think Dunga is partly responsible for their attitude, he himself is very temperamental when things go bad. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

I think Dunga is partly responsible for their attitude, he himself is very temperamental when things go bad. 

Dunga is a big asshole. He was one of the reasons I wasn't supporting the team of my own country.

haxxiy said:
lestatdark said:
haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

Dunga is a big asshole. He was one of the reasons I wasn't supporting the team of my own country.

He stirred up quite a controversy prior to the World Cup, not only because of the players he brought with him, but also because in some qualification games, Brazil didn't play to their potential. 

What were your reasons to dislike him so?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
haxxiy said:
lestatdark said:
haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

He stirred up quite a controversy prior to the World Cup, not only because of the players he brought with him, but also because in some qualification games, Brazil didn't play to their potential. 

He is usually extremely rude when talking to the media, supports his players' controversial talking, came up with a bad team for the cup just because some players are personally known to him and often thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.

haxxiy said:
lestatdark said:
haxxiy said:
lestatdark said:
haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

He is usually extremely rude when talking to the media, supports his players' controversial talking, came up with a bad team for the cup just because some players are personally known to him and often thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Pretty much like Queiroz did here in Portugal then (except the rude when talking to the media part, he just likes to find conspiracies against him in every word that anyone speaks to him).

Current PC Build

England to keep Capello as national team coach