By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zuvuyeay said:

can't see paraguay beating spain after what i saw earlier,holland have it tough against brasil as anyone does,

can't call the other two though

Spain vs germany for sure.

Around the Network

Offisde goal is offside.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
zuvuyeay said:

goal was offside by the looks of it,lucky spain,

although they deserved it,portugal didn't really attack enough in the second half

I thought that too, not enough replays here though.

Portugal was way more dangerous before spain scored.

yes,spain just wore them down in the end

Above & Beyond

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
zuvuyeay said:

can't see paraguay beating spain after what i saw earlier,holland have it tough against brasil as anyone does,

can't call the other two though

Spain vs germany for sure.

well i'm not sure about that

argentina know what football is all about

Above & Beyond

Portugal played too defensive and cautious after the goal. I expected them to switch to 100% attack mode. When you're one goal behind in a K.O. game, it doesn't matter if you lose 0:1, 1:2 or 0:3 in the end. You have to try absolutely everything to equalize, but it didn't really happen. Poor Eduardo and defense department, they played great again. The problem was their offense. It was a mistake imo to take out Almeida that early, their most dangerous offensive player in this game.

Deserved win for Spain in the end. This team showed us again their patience and enormous self-confidence.

Around the Network

I have my doubts with the goal, sucks if its offside.

Spain 1-0 Portugal

Simão | MySpace Video

Pause at 00:25. Villa was at least 3 feet ahead of the last defender, Coentrao on the left side of the field. 

F*** FIFA, and F*** the lack of fair play from the Spain side. That red card was even more pathetic than the red card given to the Chile defender. I really hope that Spain gets squashed like the bug they are against Argentina/Germany

Oh, and F*** Portugal's second half display too.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

pastro243 said:

It was offside, but only very close and hard to see in real time. You can't blame the referee team here. Close offside goals like this happen every weekend in every league.

Portugal were unlucky with the Spanish goal, but they showed no intention to score a goal themselves, so I think Spain deserved the win.

Is there a video of the red card I missed it.

okr said:
pastro243 said:

It was offside, but only very close and hard to see in real time. You can't blame the referee team here. Close offside goals like this happen every weekend in every league.

Close? Oh for crying out loud, even the Spanish fans sitting beside me told me that it was offside immediately. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"