By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@draik

heinze is going to have a bump there,lol

camera's in a players face but not for offsides,goalines or pens......

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

the 2 last goals from Tevez and Hernández were great.

Concacaf out, no reason to give them another spot for the next world cup.

Yeah, give more spots to South America.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:

Really, the refereeing truly sucks badly this time around. That offsite was quite obvious, same as goal from England....

Referees can't do their fucking jobs right and it's really annoying to see games go down the drain because of a miss call.

Around the Network

MY HEART goes out for the English nation, I mean I am not from england and I want to fuck and get fucked for fuck's sake.

cappello , 3 fucking matches and only 2 goals with gerrard , lampard and roony in your team , WHAT ELSE DID YOU WANT TO FUCKING CHANGE THE WAY YOU PLAY, FUCK YOU!

Blater joseh or whatever , this world cup ref. mistakes are too fucking much for anyone to ignore, where are the fucking tvs? are they FUCKING costy? FUCK YOU!

Me, I have to get sad every 4 years, fucking bullshit and with all this talent on our side we couldn't win, when the fuck are we gonna get that damn world cup then? FUCK ME saying that more in anger than in hope

pastro243 said:

Concacaf out, no reason to give them another spot for the next world cup.

CONCACAF doesn't really need more than 2 spots and a shot at a third. Of course when CAF gets 5 the distribution of it all seems pretty wonky. I don't think I will ever understand how they divide up the spots. CONMEBOL definitely needs some extra spot given how they are dominating the tournament. Of course its hard to hold getting knocked out by such a strong team against Mexico and by extension CONCACAF.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

After today's incident I'm sure the FIFA will introduce goalline referees sooner now than they planned, but I think we can all agree that they had better introduced them already at this World Cup.

okr said:

After today's incident I'm sure the FIFA will introduce goalline referees sooner now than they planned, but I think we can all agree that they had better introduced them already at this World Cup.

that's not enough, have you seen argintina first gaol? omg fucking offside! argggh

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
okr said:

that's not enough, have you seen argintina first gaol? omg fucking offside! argggh

Yes, I saw it, but I don't expect the FIFA to do anything to prevent referee's offside goal mistakes. The only real option would be video evidence and I doubt this will ever be introduced in football.