By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

they can't not score chances like that,so close

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

superb,just what we wanted,haha

Above & Beyond

well done the linesman,they got something right for a change,haha

Above & Beyond

i'm glad the linesman got it wrong,

but honestly,i think the linesman are the most pointless thing in football,they are always wrong and only right by luck,it's actually impossible for them to look in two places at once,i'm not sure what you can do but they are actually pointless unless they are telling the ref about throws.freekicks but for offside they haven't got a clue

Above & Beyond

yep,robinho didn't sign up for scunthorpe away on a sunday afternoon,on a cold winters day

i'm surprised he hasn't gone already to be honest

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

shame,that will be that then,i think

good goal from the right back

Above & Beyond

yep nice hit,

some good crowd singing today,

Above & Beyond

that linesman never came back,lol

said he wasn't feeling well

Above & Beyond

good game again,we have been treated to some good cup games on the telly this weekend,

the cup lives on

Above & Beyond

good goal from robinho

Above & Beyond