By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII screens - PSP

CrazzyMan said: gamingdevil said: sieanr said: Stromprophet said: gamingdevil said: kber81 said: gamingdevil said: Dirge of Cerberus, anyone? Still over 500k copies sold Still, a huge mistake. What like Gamecube? More like PSP Or even PS3. or even xbox0.360.
Yes, just like the xbox0.360. Which shouldn't be confused with the Xbox 360

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

sieanr said: Stromprophet said: gamingdevil said: kber81 said: gamingdevil said: Dirge of Cerberus, anyone? Still over 500k copies sold Still, a huge mistake. What like Gamecube? More like PSP
Yeah, PSP is about to eclipse GC in total world wide sales....such a bad idea. How is a system that is allready profitable bad? You people are ridiculous. And it's not getting pwned by 100 million consoles either.

Stromprophet said: Yeah, PSP is about to eclipse GC in total world wide sales....such a bad idea. How is a system that is allready profitable bad? You people are ridiculous. And it's not getting pwned by 100 million consoles either.
Internet: Serious Business I think taking a joke seriously is pretty ridiculous, but I might just be crazy.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said: Stromprophet said: Yeah, PSP is about to eclipse GC in total world wide sales....such a bad idea. How is a system that is allready profitable bad? You people are ridiculous. And it's not getting pwned by 100 million consoles either. Internet: Serious Business I think taking a joke seriously is pretty ridiculous, but I might just be crazy.
And still, it's a portable, not a home console... and that's what makes it suck.

gamingdevil said: And still, it's a portable, not a home console... and that's what makes it suck.
How do you define a success of portable system? 100 millions units sold? More? Give me the number. I'm curious how do you perceive handhelds market.

Around the Network

It looks like a good game, I'm gonna guess 39.99USD for this? Eh I think if I can find a cheap PSP I'll possibly buy this game but I'm not buying one at cost.

What is the last RPG that square-enix screwed up? Saga Frontier 1 or 2?

Check this stuff, gameplay etc.: FF:CC This is just amazing. I can't believe this is a pocket game. ON YOUR KNEES ! !

I'm excited about picking this bad boy up. I've been dying for an FF title ever since the psp came out, so it's about time. I'm curious if this title will rival Monster Hunter 2 sales in Japan. It should be interesting.