Consoles:
360: 32.24 m
PS3: 22.45 m

Ratio: 1.44:1

BF43 kills:
360: 28.31 m
PS3: 15.29 m

Ratio: 1.85: 1

This is significant because it shows the 360 is the favored console for shooters, something you may not have known before Battlefield 1943...

...if you were living under a rock.

wow! I don't want to sound like a douche but let's at least subtract Japan from these numbers! Plus the top player is on the PS3 with the most kills. It really doesn't matter either way but PS3 has caught alot of ground on the 360 when it comes to FPS lol.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

@DGC Not all 360 owners are Pro/Elite,there are Arcade owners,so it really evens out the playing field.

um yeah all this talk about how many people have 360s and ps3s.Surely we have to see the sales data before we say the one console is better than an other for shooters????!!!!!!

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Garnett said:

@DGC Not all 360 owners are Pro/Elite,there are Arcade owners,so it really evens out the playing field.

31.24 - 22.45 = 8.79

You're saying that around 8.8M 360 owners are arcade owners? (~28% of 360 owners)
I suppose it's possible...

Even so it's not like they can't buy HDD's later on.

360 still shows better shooter sales when it had a lower user base than the PS3. 360 got the game earlier so my points still apply. Also all signs piont to 360 owners downloading much more content than PS3 owners.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Garnett said:

31.24 - 22.45 = 8.79

You're saying that around 8.8M 360 owners are arcade owners? (~28% of 360 owners)
I suppose it's possible...

Even so it's not like they can't buy HDD's later on.

360 still shows better shooter sales when it had a lower user base than the PS3. 360 got the game earlier so my points still apply. Also all signs piont to 360 owners downloading much more content than PS3 owners.

Um what?  AKA Never?

Around the Network
selnor said:
Without a doubt, the 360 controller is by far better for shooters than PS3's ( well any genre bar fighters. ). So this is understandable.

So true... I wish I could play Killzone 2 with my 360 controller....

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

wow 20 million difference is quite big.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Currently 38 to 20 million. All this tells me is the 360 owner will get the new map earlier than the PS3 owners. That said both will get it before the PC owners.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

well there's more players on the 360 and more shooter fans so it's rather obvious which one is gonna get the new map first.

I got the game yesterday, I pretty much only use the airplane I just love flying around and destroying other airplanes. :)

Vashyo said:
well there's more players on the 360 and more shooter fans so it's rather obvious which one is gonna get the new map first.

I got the game yesterday, I pretty much only use the airplane I just love flying around and destroying other airplanes. :)

Good for you if you are efficient at it.

I joined several games where tons of idiots were doing plane camping on the carrier instead of attacking.... drives me mad... stupid people...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.