By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Megan Fox vs. Angelina Jolie

tell me who is better. Is hard to choose the two are beatiful, they acting is well and have a nice body, but i am going to pick angelina jolie.

Around the Network

Megan Fox.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

kowenicki said:
hmmmm?

Angelina... I get the impression she is bit of a bed wrecker!

i think that htere are a lot of people who think she is a bed wrecker.

They are both bed wreckers.... Read about Megan a little, she is basically a younger Jolie, maybe even more of a freak.

I'd take either one easily, but to pick specifically I'd go with Megan.

Can I have both at the same time?

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Around the Network

Well, since Angelina is the far better actress, that makes her more attractive in my book.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

kowenicki said:
@caz

they'd probably ignore you and help each other out...

You know whats funny?... I'll still take it... huzzah!!! 

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

If Megan Fox didn't have toe thumbs, her. Jolie for now though I've strangely found here most attractive in the movie Hackers.

Pixel Art can be fun.

No mud wrestling? Anyway, out of these two, Megan Fox. Jolie's probably a little "worn out" by now.

I'm talkin' bout her vagina, folks.

Been a Jolie fan since Cyborg 2. She's hot and can act. Megan just has hotness.

Jolie has shown a very broad range of emotions and acting skills on screen while still exhibiting sex appeal in various angles (straight up sluttiness, sexual freedom, sexually reserved, charm, etc...).

Megan has shown us she can look sexy while starting at the engine of a car and that's about it.

The rEVOLution is not being televised