By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your top five beverages?

Just wondering what your top five beverages are!

mine are as following:

1. Dr Pepper
  2. Coca Cola cherry
  3. Relentless Inferno
  4. pepsi
  5. Chocolate Fudge Brownie Frijj

So what are your ones! 

Around the Network

1. Coke
2. Sprite
3. Dr. Pepper
4. Monster (any flavor)
5. Vault

Monster whats that and what flavours does it come in

dogsforlife said:

Monster whats that and what flavours does it come in

Monster is and energy drick that is pretty damn good, much better than Red Bull IMO.

The have there standard flavors one regular(green) and one low-carb(blue).  The Assualt(camo+red) is a combo of the original and cola.  Khaos(orange) is citrus fruit juices combined with regular monster.  M-80(yellow) is tropical fruit juices and regular monster combined.   They have 3 coffee flavored ones, but I havent tried and are supposedly pretty good, but I dont like coffee.  

1) Water
2) Milk
3) Strawberry Orange Julius
4) IBC Rootbeer
5) Pepsi

I really want to put tea in there somewhere but I have yet to find a blend that I can really say is excellent.

Around the Network
  1. POM Wonderful Juice
  2. Sprite + Frozen MinuteMaid + Grenadine/Pomegranate Juice
  3. Cherry, Pomegranate, or Blueberry Julius
  4. Microbrew rootbeers
  5. Pomegranate Green Tea

1.Fanta(orange)
2.Pepsi
3.Sunkist(orange)
4.Sprite
5.Lemonade

water makes me nauseous

Beer
Beer
Beer
Beer
Beer

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Coffee is actually no.5

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

1. Strawberry milk
2. Chocolate milk
3. Milk
4. Root beer
5. Any kool-aid (Except for Orange...EWWW)