By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 In-depth interview from Gametrailers!

Watch it here.

Around the Network

Thanks or posting the video, lots of really good information in it. I'm glad they made it very western friendly, the new controls and camera angle will make the game playable for once. Plus the auto aim for the Japanese consumers is very good. The online looks very nice too.

The most important thing in the game for new comers is the back tracking they do with the story, when the videos and stories are being told you just need to press circle and they show flashbacks and all that stuff to explain the game.

After hearing all this great stuff i hope i can manage to get past level 2 this time before going insane with the retarded story line and even worse controls.

Interesting.....

Well the choice of control scheme is a pretty good idea and I think it will add a lot to the game in allowing you to really fine tune your control of snake for the parts you want to without being tied down to those controls when you just want to do the basics.

The cut-scenes thing has me kind of in between. I love the idea of showing stuff people might have missed but I hate the fact that they didn't go back and recreate the scenes and render them in full glory. It really breaks continuity imo. But a nice touch aside from that.

All in all a good interview.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Gametrailers for the world anyone?

mM