By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best 6th Generation Game, GAME, please read the rules!

+ Halo
- Gran Turismo 4 (was a crappy version of GT2 from what I hear)

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network

SOTC + 1 (the flying colossus in the dessert - plus every other one too)

Halo -2 (the library - plus the arrows on the floor in corridors that only go one way)

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

ironman said:
Samus Aran said:
Actually, the title says the best 6th generation game. Every game released on the pc during that time belongs in the 6th generation.

Well then I guess we need to include all 6th generation games ehe? The OP mentioned 50 games, stick to those, do not compair to other games since they are irrelevant to this thread, that is borderline spamming my friend.

Nope, it's just my opinion that the game doesn't do anything that other fps don't do. The only thing metroid and Halo have in commen is that they're both based on the same movie. Too bad Halo is based on a lot of other fps as well and does actually nothing new. Anyway Halo was on the pc and it got terrible reviews for it.

+ Metroid prime

- Halo

+ Metroid Prime
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I don't think a port can be considered the "top" game of the generation it was not originally released on. Decent game otherwise ;)

+ Okami
- Fable

update please!

edit: hm. 10 minutes off. well, im off to bed. count it or not

Around the Network

I really have to try SOTC some day, looks like a fun game :)

Persona 4 +
Metroid Prime -

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

+ Soul Calibur II (Mmm....Talim...)

- Metroid Prime (Ew....Samus...)

Metroid prime sure gets a lot of hate just because it's on top lol. Seece update your list :O I'm pretty sure it's down to 10 or something lol...

+GT4
-Burnout Revenge