By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best 6th Generation Game, GAME, please read the rules!

+ okami
- halo

Around the Network

+ Halo
- Super Mario Kart: World Circuit (compared to all the other Mario Karts this one sucks)

+ Metroid prime
- Halo

As much as I'd like to vote another game down then Halo, but all games I've played on that list are better then Halo. I don't vote on games I didn't play because that's kinda silly.

ironman said:
Samus Aran said:

+ metroid prime
- Halo

@Ironman: Halo and metroid are equal on metacritic. And like I said, Halo was the best console fps, but there is also something called the pc. That's why I refuse to let Halo even in this list :) Yeah, fps can never win on a console imo. And zelda: wind worrier? I've never in my life heard about that game. I've been playing zelda: tp already for 40 hours and I'm not even done with the game. Can you say that about Halo 3's singleplayer? I still think single player > (online) multiplayer.

Ps: I'm not saying Halo is the worst game on the list, but I only vote on the games I've atleast played once.

Good god! are you stupid? We are not talking about PC games here, purge your mind of them. I really hope Seece isn't counting your votes because of the reasoning you keep giving. Oh, and I really doubt you've ever played throught Halo, you may have played a level at a friends house, but from what you say about the game, it is clear you are just spewing out talking points from Anti Halo fanboys.

+ Halo

- Metroid Prime

But why should I not vote a game down that isn't even the best in its kind? Besides Halo was on the PC as well and it sucked because there are a lot better pc fps out there. COD4, enemy territory(it's even free), quake 3 arena, unreal tournament, etc I've had far more fun with those games then Halo franchise. Again, I'm not saying Halo is a bad game, but it's the worst game on the list that I've played IMO. A lot of games out there are a lot worse then those on the list here, but that doesn't make them a bad game now does it?

Again, I'm not going to vote on games I didn't play cause how can I give a fair opinion about them?

Samus Aran said:

ironman said:
Samus Aran said:

+ metroid prime
- Halo

@Ironman: Halo and metroid are equal on metacritic. And like I said, Halo was the best console fps, but there is also something called the pc. That's why I refuse to let Halo even in this list :) Yeah, fps can never win on a console imo. And zelda: wind worrier? I've never in my life heard about that game. I've been playing zelda: tp already for 40 hours and I'm not even done with the game. Can you say that about Halo 3's singleplayer? I still think single player > (online) multiplayer.

Ps: I'm not saying Halo is the worst game on the list, but I only vote on the games I've atleast played once.

Good god! are you stupid? We are not talking about PC games here, purge your mind of them. I really hope Seece isn't counting your votes because of the reasoning you keep giving. Oh, and I really doubt you've ever played throught Halo, you may have played a level at a friends house, but from what you say about the game, it is clear you are just spewing out talking points from Anti Halo fanboys.

+ Halo

- Metroid Prime

But why should I not vote a game down that isn't even the best in its kind? Besides Halo was on the PC as well and it sucked because there are a lot better pc fps out there. COD4, enemy territory(it's even free), quake 3 arena, unreal tournament, etc I've had far more fun with those games then Halo franchise. Again, I'm not saying Halo is a bad game, but it's the worst game on the list that I've played IMO. A lot of games out there are a lot worse then those on the list here, but that doesn't make them a bad game now does it?

Wow....just wow. How many times...must I say this... FUCKING STOP WITH THE PC GAMES!!!! THEY DON"T FUCKING BELONG IN THIS THREAD!!! PURGE YOUR MIND OF THEM!!! WERE ANY PC GAMES ON THE LIST???? Jeeze, could you be more elitist? stick with the games on the list. You cannot possibly say you have played Halo because you already proved you knew nothing about it other than the talking points spewed forth by the Anti MS crowd. You already said you hated Halo, so how can you possibly say you don't think it is the worst game? Now, you could try and do a little research on the games you voter for...I did. 

Again, I'm not going to vote on games I didn't play cause how can I give a fair opinion about them?

+ Halo (gotta counteract the negative votes somehow)

- Metroid Prime (same reason as before)

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network

Actually, the title says the best 6th generation game. Every game released on the pc during that time belongs in the 6th generation.

Samus Aran said:
Actually, the title says the best 6th generation game. Every game released on the pc during that time belongs in the 6th generation.

Well, PS2, GC, XBOX and GBA are the mentioned platforms. Still I think it's better to have played a PC version of some of the games than to not have played them at all. Unless there were critical differences of course.

+ Soul Calibur II (Mmm...... Sophitia and Cassandra..... the things id do if... *sigh* ... )

- FFX (Yuna was the most crap main heroin in FF.)

It is indeed Yuna.

+ FFX
- SOTC

lulz here name was easy to remember. :D