By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wardevil is alive again!

Yes, Wardevil: Enigma has surfaced again, and it looks as stunning as ever. This ps3 exclusive is a hybrid game and HD movie that developer Digi-Guys has been working on for quite a few years. Nothing had been shown of the game since E3 '06, until a trailer was shown behind close doors at TGS07. This same trailer will be made available for download via the Official Wardevil Website later this month. New screens from the trailer have already been uploaded onto the site, and they look gorgeous. The screens are only 720p, but the trailer will be 1080p when it's ready for download.

Here are some of the new screens:

This is real time and reported to be 1080p and 60fps. Also, this game was confirmed to have rumble according to the list presented by Sony at TGS.

Around the Network

I thought I should say something edgy, but I think I'll just say that it looks nice.

aww dam i just posted this a second late...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

I made a rather comprehensive thread about this game on GameSpot before I was banned. Read it here.

Here are some shots from the e3 '06 trailer, the first time that the actual game running in real-time was shown:

Bonafide732 said:
aww dam i just posted this a second late...

Worst of luck, man.  :(

Around the Network

took long time for this game to surface again

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

looks great. It needs some new info to get people excited again.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The guy looks kinda lame IMO.
Very "grunge rock" like the guy in the darkness
Which leads me to ask- Is this game based off of a comic book as the darkness was?
Still any PS3 exclusive running at 1080p at 60fps is impressive.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Added more pics to the OP.

Hybrid game and HD movie?

That just sounds like a nice way of saying FMV game, or Metal Gear Solid with prerendered cutscenes.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"