By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

so is vgchartz going to track these? i mean, by legal means or not somebody will be buying these.

Around the Network

If someone comes around selling 360's for next to nothing, I'll let you guys know

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."

WTF I live like 5 minutes from there!!!! I wonder if I can get my hands on a cheap Elite and trade in my Pro!!!

Zizzla_Rachet said:

A truck carrying over 1,300 Xbox 360 consoles was stolen from a trailer yard at 4 AM. The total value ballparks at around US$670,000.

According to police, four or five suspects in dark clothing stole a black 16-metre 2007 Air-Ride trailer, with the Ontario licence plate C11-47X and trailer identification number 55334.

The suspects attacked a security guard who had his hands and feet bound together and was left under a parked trailer. The security guard is expected to make a full recovery.

In hindsight, having one security guard for an area with over $650,000 merchandise might not have been such a great idea.

^sounds to me like the security guard could have easily been in on it.

Around the Network

I think it was just last year when they stole a truck full of 50" Panasonics from this area too.

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."

This is horrible news all those sales lost.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

that beats the guy with 1000 PS3's

Quick, where are they being sold? :P

SaviorX said:
That stinks. All that money, gone. Expect some cheap 360s to go on the (internet) market real soon.

I don't think MS will lose any money.. I'm sure they (like any company) would have insurance that would cover these issues.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)