By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Starcraft2 boycott.

Blame piracy.

I'm gonna get it no matter what screw this boycott shit.

Around the Network

Haha...boycotting something you really want never works...you end up getting it anyway because you realise boycotting doesn't change a thing. Look at all those people boycotting Left 4 Dead 2...I bet you 99% will get it within the first fortnight.

Like you need LAN for pro gaming......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Vanversive said:
Most of the people who are boycotting are from the pro-gaming community, cant say I blame them. Unless blizz has some magic under their sleeve with bnet I think they will have to put in lan. Theres already like 7 petitions online with over 25k signatures and will prolly get bigger.

Yeah, because game developers have really made a point of listening to a vocal minority because of petitions.

It's Blizz's decision. I'm not exactly sure why they didn't ad LAN support... or for that matter what LAN support even really is, but I'm positive that the number of people that it affects is smaller than the number of people that it doesn't. People may react, but most of them will cave eventually, and the rest... well, too bad for them. Though I respect them for actually sticking to their guns (regardless of the fact that their guns are absolutely retarded).

Retarded guns? You mean like a watermelon launcher with a range of 1 meter?

Around the Network

1. There's already a thread on the Starcraft 2 no LAN thing.
2. Stop making threads just asking a question that is already covered by another thread. It's annoying and I'm going to start handing out warnings after this one.