By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are you eating right now?

Cambells Chunky Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I'm going to have to try the Pocky sticks. They supposedly have them at Wegmans Which I drive by after work.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Cracker sticks dipped in a variety of flavors. It's hard to stop eating. u_u

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
nordlead said:
I'm going to have to try the Pocky sticks. They supposedly have them at Wegmans Which I drive by after work.

go on, i dare you. strawberry, chocolate, grape, chocobanana goodness! grape flavour is yummmmmmmy.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Finishing off the thin mint girl scout cookies with coffee.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network
pbroy said:

Cracker sticks dipped in a variety of flavors. It's hard to stop eating. u_u

OMG is that all yours? where the hell did you get those decorer ones?? my first ever pocky was peach decorer, but they were limited edition and i cant find them anymore :'(

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

^^I wish... It's an image I pulled off of google.

The only flavors that I can find here are strawberry and chocolate.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

aww. i got all excited there, for a second lol.

the chinese supermarkets in edinburgh have strawberry, chocolate, chocobanana and, er, milk flavour. but apparently there's a huuge place in glasgow (where im moving next month!) so hopefully that'll sell more flavours. i'll send you some!

Nice... you moving there to be with some guy? ~_n

You should start a poky collection.

Ever try some bubble tea? That's some good stuff.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

haha, i'm moving there for uni.. i will be moving in with a guy, but only cos he's at uni through tehre anyway and we've been friends for 6 years. no funny business though, it'l be a 2-bedroom flat LOL.

i just had dinner, chicken and pasta. mmm.