By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

trashleg said:
TheRealMafoo - i was only commenting on the people who were still in the contest, i thought Necromunda was still in it until after i posted :/

you're not a bad-looking fellow though, i mean.. if you weren't attractive you probably wouldnt have just gotten married, right?

Aww thanks. :)

Around the Network

Previous voter: vegetaman94

lolita - 14

trashleg - 13 (+)

D_Boy- 9
NightstrikerX- 9

Esmoreit - 8 (-)
nojustno - 8 (-)
pearljammer - 8
O-D-C - 8
axumblade - 8

Hatmoza - 6
Zexen_lowe - 6

PDF - 2 (-)

RCTjunkie - 1

------------

Eliminated

Kamal, WessleWoggle, fmc83, EPP, pbroy, Necromunda,TheRealMafoo

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

@ trashleg

You can't take me seriously?! Strange coming from a girl wearing a somebrero and has a face covered in Crayola Crayons

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Previous voter: NiKKoM

lolita - 14

trashleg - 13

D_Boy- 10 (+)

NightstrikerX- 9

Esmoreit - 8
nojustno - 8
pearljammer - 8
O-D-C - 8
axumblade - 8

Zexen_lowe - 6

Hatmoza - 5 (-)

PDF - 1 (-)

RCTjunkie - 0 (-)

------------

Eliminated

Kamal, WessleWoggle, fmc83, EPP, pbroy, Necromunda,TheRealMafoo

hatmoza said:
@ trashleg

You can't take me seriously?! Strange coming from a girl wearing a somebrero and has a face covered in Crayola Crayons

LOL fair point, amigo. i have another mustachio pic, sans sombrero.

and FYI, it wasnt crayon, i do believe it was a felt-tip pen (a bugger to get off afterwards..)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
hatmoza said:
@ trashleg

LOL fair point, amigo. i have another mustachio pic, sans sombrero.

and FYI, it wasnt crayon, i do believe it was a felt-tip pen (a bugger to get off afterwards..)

oh i didn't notice you have a mustachio on your avatar. You just got more interesting  (maybe i will start to vote on you)

nuninhuh said:

oh i didn't notice you have a mustachio on your avatar. You just got more interesting  (maybe i will start to vote on you)

haha, so you think the facial hair boosts attractiveness eh? jk.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Vettemen seems to have a grudge against me...nuninhuh is awesome though....go Yoshi!

D_Boy said:
Vettemen seems to have a grudge against me...nuninhuh is awesome though....go Yoshi!

Dont feel bad, but its only because you are a guy, and IMO you pale in comparison to the 2 ladies in the contest.  If they werent there I might vote for you since you do take picures with cool cars. 

@ NiKKoM
Why do you keep butchering my name?????

Previous voter: nuninhuh

lolita - 15 (+)

trashleg - 13

D_Boy- 9 (-)

NightstrikerX- 8 (-)
Esmoreit - 8
nojustno - 8
pearljammer - 8
O-D-C - 8
axumblade - 8