By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How would you feel if someone gave Killzone2 a 7 without seeing multiplayer

Graphics are much more important than waggle control.

Around the Network

Do people actually still read that turd of a magazine? They have always been the bottom of the barrel IMO. Couldn't stand them back in the day, can't stand them now. I didn't even realize they were still around LOL

Just kiss the tip.

I'm sorry but this is getting on my nerves. It's one fucking review, and most of the people complaining are the same people who told ps3 fans to calm down after the Infamous Eurogamer review.

Where were you after Lair, Haze, Rachet, Uncharted, Killzone got bias reviews? It happens to all consoles, and we are wrong for overreacting to someones opinion.

Yeah the wii get blasted for its lacked of power, duh, just like the PS3 get blasted for being expensive and hard to develop for.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
txrattlesnake said:

the only waggle you have to do in that game is tossing grenades with the chuck, and you can adjust the sensitivity of it too, you can map melee to a button and completely ignore the thrusting motion while playing that game, moot.

psrock said:
I'm sorry but this is getting on my nerves. It's one fucking review, and most of the people complaining are the same people who told ps3 fans to calm down after the Infamous Eurogamer review.

Where were you after Lair, Haze, Rachet, Uncharted, Killzone got bias reviews? It happens to all consoles, and we are wrong for overreacting to someones opinion.

Yeah the wii get blasted for its lacked of power, duh, just like the PS3 get blasted for being expensive and hard to develop for.

he's right on mentioning that they don't bash the PS3 games for those reasons though, I can't remember the last time I read a PS3 review bitching about the PS3 being too expensive or hard to dev for so the games are fucking shit and Sony is worthless because of it, if you have sources from big reviewing people though, I'd love to see them as a reference.

Around the Network

Gamepro not allowed to have an opinion confirmed?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

when you have contradictions in the things that you write, opinions become irrelevent, especially when they are asking you to pay money for it.

dahuman said:
txrattlesnake said:

the only waggle you have to do in that game is tossing grenades with the chuck, and you can adjust the sensitivity of it too, you can map melee to a button and completely ignore the thrusting motion while playing that game, moot.

The point I made isn't moot because I was extending waggle control to include all motion control.  Graphics are much more important that motion control (At least until they can make motion control that will let you brush Megan Fox's hair), so The Conduit might have great controls but it doesn't have it where a modern fps needs it the most and that is in the graphics department.

txrattlesnake said:
dahuman said:
txrattlesnake said:

The point I made isn't moot because I was extending waggle control to include all motion control.  Graphics are much more important that motion control (At least until they can make motion control that will let you brush Megan Fox's hair), so The Conduit might have great controls but it doesn't have it where a modern fps needs it the most and that is in the graphics department.

you mean crappy art design, the tech is fine.

Shadowblind said:

In this case your message in your sig applies and we should all be working together to stop this shit from happening.

I have no problem with the score or a bad review bad flaming the gamemaker for putting it on a Nintendo console is ridicioulous.

The belowe statement has no buisness in a review and thats what he started his with.

ZenfoldorVGI said:

I'm not sure who I should blame for The Conduit's shortcomings. Do I blame the developer for making a rather generic shooter with a convoluted storyline that isn't as epic or mysterious as it wants to be or do I blame Nintendo for creating a console whose lack of hardware power essentially handcuffs every developer who tries to create a "next-gen" game for it?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.