By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - My anecdotal sales evidence this weekend... Austin, TX

I went to two stores (both targets) on Sunday looking for something for my daughter.  I thought to look at the game cases and this is what I saw combined between the 2 stores:

No Wiis even though they advertised them in the paper for this sunday (they went quick obviously)

4 PS3 60 gig and 4 PS3 80 Gig

No 360 Premiums in stock

2 Halo 360 limited editions in stock.

Plenty of Halo 3 games in stock -- twenty or so...

It seems that the Wii is still selling well and it also seems people are picking up 360 premiums in my area... 

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

And the key words are......

IN YOUR AREA!!!

I saw about the same this past weekend at my local target. The Ps3 case was full of 4 60 gig PS3 and 2 80 gig PS3 while the 360 had no premiums and 1 elite.

MontanaHatchet said:
And the key words are......

IN YOUR AREA!!!

Is there an echo in here?  Uh, yeah.  Thanks for that.  That really helps.  Obviously you had a point to make but didn't do so well.  Regardless, I posted in BOTH the title AND the body of my message that it was IN MY AREA.  Do you really think that your post helped?  Try to add something constructive for a change.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

This weekend I was on Wii watch because my Sister-in-Law wants to get my niece and nephews a Wii for Christmas ...

Knowing that Zellers puts its Wiis on their shelves on Sunday (to match up with their fliers) I went there about an hour after it opened (because I had other shopping to do); they had 1 of the 10 they got in stock that morning and I bought it.

Wii systems are still selling way too quickly ...