By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jeronimo66 is back, and Microsoft won E3.

Kamal said:
Jeronimo66 said:

this thread is not about me, but alot of people on vg chartz know me, and I have some of the best threads around, this thread is about microsoft and the cool suprises they showed at this years E3.

Lol, you still suck.

XD

Around the Network
Harkins1721 said:
Jeronimo66 said:

I know some of you guys were wondering where I was, I was banned for a month and a half and I have moved backed to my home country of Jamaica, beautiful country by the way, so I am no longer living in New York.

Microsoft had the best conference hands down, the Xbox 360 is now complete with the Metal Gear Solid Franchise now on xbox, any sony fanboy that believes Metal Gear Solid 5 will be exclusive to Playstation, is just hoping for it, Konami now has a multiplatform engine just like Square, and Capcom, plus Konami had previously said that every Metal Gear Game released after Metal Gear Solid 4 would be going multiplatform, but even when I showed the sony fanboys a direct link they just made up an excuse that it wouldn't happen, the proof is also that Castlevania is also coming to the Xbox 360, I even LOL when some sony fanboys thought Metal Gear Solid 5 would be anounced for the PS3 at the Sony Conference or that an exclusive big boss game would be anounced for the PS3, and instead a psp metal gear was anounced, that was classic, LOL. Even if Metal Gear Rising was never anounced for xbox 360 that would not have slowed down xbox 360 sales as we all know xbox 360 has an 8+ million lead on the PS3 and 30 million consoles in homes before the metal gear rising anouncement, but it is nice to have the franchise come to xbox for those fans of the franchise, now Konami should bring metal gear solid to xbox live arcade, I am sure fans would appreaciate that.

Intant on 1080p, what can I say, did all disk formats (DVD, Bluray) just saw what would replace them, as far as movies go, streaming technology is the future, and that future is this fall, goodbye disks, Microsoft wasn't lying back in 2008 after Bluray beat HD-DVD when they said that in a year or so, we would be saying what happened to those shiny disks, one of the PS3's main selling point just went out the window.

Project Natal, wow, what can say, suprise, suprise, the possibilities are endless, and this thing is already selling 360's, great job Microsoft for not directly copying the Wii, unlike sony, and showimg naysayers everywhere that Microsoft can be innovative.

Xbox 360 is now complete, want games, xbox got all the ones that matter, want a way to watch your favorite movies, xbox got it, no more buying disks, want to play some motion games, xbox got it, xbox now has everything Sony and Nintendo have but better and have more to offer, all for 199 dollars.

Winner of E3 for the third year in a row, Microsoft.

Seriously kid im glad your out of the U.S. or id find your ass. Btw stop being the fanboy your are and admit Microsoft didnt have the best E3. There games were meh expect for Splinter Cell. Natal is ok at best but it wont be going anywhere. Plus i would have loved it more if Milo didnt hav a damn Brit accent.

LOL you would have my ass, someone sounds upset that what I said is true, LOL.

Akvod said:
Kamal said:
Jeronimo66 said:

this thread is not about me, but alot of people on vg chartz know me, and I have some of the best threads around, this thread is about microsoft and the cool suprises they showed at this years E3.

Lol, you still suck.

XD

what does XD mean

slimebeast - media = stoner with a shiny coin.

SmokedHostage said:
Harkins1721 said:
Jeronimo66 said:

I know some of you guys were wondering where I was, I was banned for a month and a half and I have moved backed to my home country of Jamaica, beautiful country by the way, so I am no longer living in New York.

Microsoft had the best conference hands down, the Xbox 360 is now complete with the Metal Gear Solid Franchise now on xbox, any sony fanboy that believes Metal Gear Solid 5 will be exclusive to Playstation, is just hoping for it, Konami now has a multiplatform engine just like Square, and Capcom, plus Konami had previously said that every Metal Gear Game released after Metal Gear Solid 4 would be going multiplatform, but even when I showed the sony fanboys a direct link they just made up an excuse that it wouldn't happen, the proof is also that Castlevania is also coming to the Xbox 360, I even LOL when some sony fanboys thought Metal Gear Solid 5 would be anounced for the PS3 at the Sony Conference or that an exclusive big boss game would be anounced for the PS3, and instead a psp metal gear was anounced, that was classic, LOL. Even if Metal Gear Rising was never anounced for xbox 360 that would not have slowed down xbox 360 sales as we all know xbox 360 has an 8+ million lead on the PS3 and 30 million consoles in homes before the metal gear rising anouncement, but it is nice to have the franchise come to xbox for those fans of the franchise, now Konami should bring metal gear solid to xbox live arcade, I am sure fans would appreaciate that.

Intant on 1080p, what can I say, did all disk formats (DVD, Bluray) just saw what would replace them, as far as movies go, streaming technology is the future, and that future is this fall, goodbye disks, Microsoft wasn't lying back in 2008 after Bluray beat HD-DVD when they said that in a year or so, we would be saying what happened to those shiny disks, one of the PS3's main selling point just went out the window.

Project Natal, wow, what can say, suprise, suprise, the possibilities are endless, and this thing is already selling 360's, great job Microsoft for not directly copying the Wii, unlike sony, and showimg naysayers everywhere that Microsoft can be innovative.

Xbox 360 is now complete, want games, xbox got all the ones that matter, want a way to watch your favorite movies, xbox got it, no more buying disks, want to play some motion games, xbox got it, xbox now has everything Sony and Nintendo have but better and have more to offer, all for 199 dollars.

Seriously kid im glad your out of the U.S. or id find your ass. Btw stop being the fanboy your are and admit Microsoft didnt have the best E3. There games were meh expect for Splinter Cell. Natal is ok at best but it wont be going anywhere. Plus i would have loved it more if Milo didnt hav a damn Brit accent.

Be careful with the RL threads.

Haha ya thanks i just really didnt find it interesting i mean ya there was a couple of games i thought were ok. But i believe Sony took the cake this year they announced all the games i wanted to see and then i saw others i was hoping to see and GoW3's gameplay blew me away. AND AT NO POINT did i say Mircosoft sucked i just didnt like there E3 this year. 

Around the Network

I dont even know what RL means

rl = real life

Jeronimo66 said:

I didn't know you could download retail 360 games from the XBL store onto your hard-drive? when did that happen? Sony's has had this feature for a year for a few games

Jeronimo66 said:
Harkins1721 said:
Jeronimo66 said:

LOL you would have my ass, someone sounds upset that what I said is true, LOL.

Just because you say its true doesnt mean it is. Your an idiot kid. Mircosofts E3 wasnt good at all this year. Btw how the hell did Sony "copy" nintendo? I want details.

Jeronimo66 said:
Akvod said:
Kamal said:
Jeronimo66 said:

Lol, you still suck.

XD

what does XD mean

It means 'Xtra Delicious, just like you. *wink*

Actually it's supposed to be the eyes (X) and a mouth (D), laughing.