By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greatest RPG Series Of All Time

Chrono+

Xenosaga-

Around the Network

+Chrono

-Megaten

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

+ Suikoden
- SMT

Predictions

GT5 will sell 3.2million + first week on ps3 (made 06 March 2010)

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

KH3 will be PS3 EXCLUSIVE - willing to bet removal from vgchartz for a month

Ah FF is out :(.....
I really wanted it in the top 2...
I guess its made some enemies for releasing a couple of average games over the years

Predictions

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

Damn, I thought it was an hour

Around the Network

oh well
CMON Suikoden you can do it!!!

EDIT damn i thought an hour had gone too

Predictions

Megaten+
Suikoden-

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

Now it's fine

+ Suikoden
- Chrono

+Suikoden
-Xenosaga

Suikoden and SMT should be top 2 imo :)

FF is good, but it was too dangerous :P

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Actually I think FF lost because of two reasons, a massive hate for FFXII and the S-E lack of releasing FFXIII already. Voting here has gone in the more popular/actually played route, and since SMT PE4 and Suikoden had a good game released / re-released in the a recent frame time, I think this has conditioned the voting. 
This has been going downhill for a while, but anyway, congrats to SMT, as it will be the obvious winner.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"