By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Conclusion about Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

It grows old reading posts about how someone thinks one system is better than the other. Both Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 bring different elements to their users. As a Playstation 3 users, I love buying Blu-Ray movies. In addition, Sony's First and Second party support is second to none. Although I disagree with the praise most PS3 extremist give MGS4, KillZone 2 and Uncharted; Uncharted 2 and The Last Guardian are true master pieces that have only been done on Playstation 3. PSN is great. I love downloading Playstation One Classics.

As an Xbox 360 owner, I love Xbox Live and XBLA. XBLA has a fantastic library of classic games. I know I've downloaded over 50 games that are only available on XBLA. In the case of multiplatform games, Xbox 360 usually has them first (before they are later handed down to PS3) or they are better renditions; which is the case 90% of the time. As far as first and second party titles... Lets just say that Microsoft takes care of their users. I personally don't use Netflicks but I constantly see my friends using it.

If you're a happy PS3 users, nothing an Xbox 360 user can say will change your mind and vis versa. As it is, both systems have too many great games. I haven't played them all. If developers stopped making games today, it would still be years and years before I played them all. If you're a Playstation 3, you'll be enjoying Grand Turismo 5 and God of War III this christmas. If you're a 360 user, you'll be enjoying Forza 3 and Halo: ODST. It's apples and oranges guys. 

Around the Network

That`s a rich conclusion.

Too bad logic doesnt work on fanboys...

360 isn't better than the PS3..

360=PS3

That seems to bother certain people on this website

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Wonderfully reasonable...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

GOD of War 3 this Christmas...and GT5.....
WHAT?
Awesome for PS3 fans if true....

Well put. amen

Well said, but I'm sure the fanboys are grabbing pitchforks and torches at this very moment...

Lol, I don't know if I agree with the last guardian assessment, but then, I don't know much about the game, so I will keep my mouth shut. On another note, this thread is very refreshing. Too bad the trolls are coming.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

the trolls are preparing to arrive. Where is my bodyguards?