By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 controller - No1 Contoller this Gen! Microsoft leader approves!!

megaman79 said:
so the best controller is the one that does absolutely nothing new? Stale formula is the end of the videogame industry, atleast Nintendo consistently pushes the boundries and ironically now the competition agrees with me.

Actually...the competition agrees that the money is to be made in the whole motion thing. But as for controllers...there are still plenty of people who prefer to sit/lie down while playing games and not have to do wrist actions for hours on end. It's all about preference. Sometimes a controller doesn't have to do anything new to be good. 

Around the Network

na the Wiimote is the best this gen, it's the most feature rich and flexible by far not to mention very comfortable, normal controllers don't even have half the features the Wiimote is able to provide.

This is BS. He is not the leader and he doesn't know all three system he is just saying that. He just a frickin Sony/Xbox fanboy. Beside the Wiimote has the best design can you not see the good D-pad and the button layout its awesome.

^^ You can't be a fanboy of 67.67% of the systems...

YesWiiCan said:
This is BS. He is not the leader and he doesn't know all three system he is just saying that. He just a frickin Sony/Xbox fanboy. Beside the Wiimote has the best design can you not see the good D-pad and the button layout its awesome.

Everytime you post, kittens cry because of it. ;(

Around the Network

I'm more amazed that he's taking megaman seriously actually.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
YesWiiCan said:

And everytime you live, people kick babies.

Why should the Xbox controller upgrade if it works great for any genre?  Look at the mouse and keyboard, hasn't really changed in ages.  I enjoy the wii-mote to an extent but it's a matter of opinion which is better. Some people don't like the wii-mote, or prefer other remotes, no reason to go on the offensive. 

As a long Sony owner i do like the 360 controller but even though i play on the 360 i see myself going back to the DS3 controller since i have basicaly mastered it. Not to be sexual but my fingers/hand are just one with the controller and just find it the BEST controller out there.

I like the Wiimote but its also a pain in the ass when my arms get tired after playing Metroid Prime 3 for awhile or any other game. I dont hate the controller i just dont find it the best this Gen. I also perfer the GC controller more then the Wii one.

YesWiiCan said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
YesWiiCan said:

And everytime you live, people kick babies.

lulz wow, that was a bit harsh, almost uncalled for.