By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Left 4 Dead 2 for PS3?

Hisiru said:
Taz! said:
Hisiru said:
And why this is important for the sony fanboys? This game is also on PC.

Eh, because I really enjoyed playing L4D at my mates house, I only have a PS3 and a non-gaming laptop.

Thats why.

Some peolpe say: "ah... Left 4 Dead is not an exclusive for the 360, I can play it on PC, so.. is not a problem".

Now we will see if this is not a problem and if they will buy the PC version with BEEEEEEEEEEEETTER graphics or if they will buy the ps3 version because they don't have a PC.

Well, i said the red part before but that doesn't change anything. If I had said the green bit aswell though and want to buy L4D2 on PS3, then i'd be a fanboy :p

Around the Network
Hisiru said:
Taz! said:
Hisiru said:

Eh, because I really enjoyed playing L4D at my mates house, I only have a PS3 and a non-gaming laptop.

Thats why.

Some peolpe say: "ah... Left 4 Dead is not an exclusive for the 360, I can play it on PC, so.. is not a problem".

Now we will see if this is not a problem and if they will buy the PC version with BEEEEEEEEEEEETTER graphics or if they will buy the ps3 version because they don't have a PC.

^And there's the key word.

Hisiru said:
Taz! said:
Hisiru said:

Thats why.

People pointing out that other people may be hypocrites are quite annoying (and hypocrites :p)

Especially if you're talking about a great amount of people all in different situations and some having more decent pc's than others.

Squilliam said:
It won't sell on the PS3, every PS3 owner on this site has a really fast gaming PC as well.

I doubt it would sell that well anyway, it wont be as good as the other versions and we got too many better games coming out later this year.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Squilliam said:
It won't sell on the PS3, every PS3 owner on this site has a really fast gaming PC as well.

I doubt it would sell that well anyway, it wont be as good as the other versions and we got too many better games coming out later this year.

oh no you dien''tttt

lol.That was harsh yet so true man :D

Around the Network
psrock said:
Squilliam said:

I doubt it would sell that well anyway, it wont be as good as the other versions and we got too many better games coming out later this year and we're still busy playing Left 4 Dead on pc to be bothered

Fixed for additional harshness

I'm pretty sure this was shown past the point in Microsofts conference when they said (every game from now on is exclusive)

It very may well be getting a port, fact EA didn't bother with doing the first though, I wouldn't give much hope to it.

Was about to post the same thing. I'm calling bullshit.

1.) Gabe isn't exactly the biggest fan of the PS3
2.) At Microsoft's E3 conference Left 4 Dead 2 was at the part where they said "Everything you are going to see now is only on the Xbox 360"
3.) At the end of the trailer it said loud and proud "Only on Xbox 360 and PC"

Now if it dated the PS3 version say 6 months later, I might believe it but both versions Fall 2009, I don't see it happening. Either someone messed up or someone flat out lied.

@SlipperyMooseCakes: Or Microsoft's announcement was nothing but an assumption... it's already pretty stupid to call a 360 port of a PC game an "exclusive", what makes you think they wouldn't go even further and not care about a potential PS3 port by EA?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Didn't this happen with the first as well lol, even boxart was present.