By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

You have REALLY white teeth.
What kind of toothpaste do you use?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

You have REALLY white teeth.
What kind of toothpaste do you use?

:O you like clannad...*stares at your sig*

^_^

skeezer said:

Yup, it's an enjoyable series. Linkthe2nd told me about the series. He doesn't come by VGC anymore though.

I also like

Death Note
Code Geass
Full Metal Panic: Fumuffu!
Clannad
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Neon Genesis evangelion
Full Metal Alchemist
Rurouni Kenshin
Gurren Lagann

And no I havent watched:

Lucky Star
School Days
Yu Yu Hakusho
Saint Seiya
Eureka Seven
G Gundam

O-M-G! How did I know that? =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
skeezer said:

Yup, it's an enjoyable series. Linkthe2nd told me about the series. He doesn't come by VGC anymore though.

I also like

Death Note
Code Geass
Full Metal Panic: Fumuffu!
Clannad
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Neon Genesis evangelion
Full Metal Alchemist
Rurouni Kenshin
Gurren Lagann

And no I havent watched:

Death Note
Lucky Star
School Days
Yu Yu Hakusho
Saint Seiya
Eureka Seven
G Gundam

O-M-G! How did I know that? =P

I watched it after I saw Lucky Star....I can't wait for the 2nd season. [After Story]

^_^

Around the Network

skeezer said:

I watched it after I saw Lucky Star....I can't wait for the 2nd season. [After Story]

Same, just a little more than a month left.

I look like my mii.............. sort of...

Ah! Nintendo Fan Girl has brown hair! Oh wait, I see another red-haired girl... Bacon? o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

PS360ForTheWin said: