By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm in nfg side, even if she "exceded", she was just deffending herself

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

Against what?

A question? lol

I love Vgc because of its logical and smart community, but the lack of emotions and sympathy that comes with those traits are honset to god, really disturbing sometimes.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

morenoingrato said:

well it wasn't like it slipped out. She deliberately typed it in. She had more than enough time to think about what she would say and she could have defended herself without saying the F word 10 times.

morenoingrato said:
honestly, okey dokey was rude, and he should be banned insted of nfg, that wasn't funny

It's not like she has a moustache and I was making fun of it. Would you be offended if I called you fat when you're actually thin? She had no reason to go completely nuts like that.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

She really has a moustache??? If so, then yea the comment was kinda messed up. (but still funny)

I am the Playstation Avenger.

morenoingrato said:
honestly, okey dokey was rude, and he should be banned insted of nfg, that wasn't funny

Don't worry. I already gave him a firm talking to. He won't do it again

come on everyone let's lighten up,this is one of the best threads

it was only a joke frorm okey,NFG don't lose your sense of humour

it's what they call a storm in a teacup and lets remember females are liable to rip you a new hole just for walking into the room,lol,nothing to worry about,

anyway seeing as tthis one of my fav threads seems rude not to join in,

on hols,

Above & Beyond

I wonder if the moderators could just have the option of deleting an offensive post rather than banning the person who posted it.

zuvuyeay said:

come on everyone let's lighten up,this is one of the best threads

it was only a joke frorm okey,NFG don't lose your sense of humour

it's what they call a storm in a teacup and lets remember females are liable to rip you a new hole just for walking into the room,lol,nothing to worry about,

anyway seeing as tthis one of my fav threads seems rude not to join in,

on hols,

Nathan Drake (2010)

Nathan Drake (2017)

I am the Playstation Avenger.