By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wha? I do? Hmm, never heard that before.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Wha? I do? Hmm, never heard that before.

I thought so... But then again I've never met you so I can't say lol.

you guys make me blush

sethnintendo, i know that pic isnt the best, buts its me.. i am what i am but thank you for complimenting my other pic

xxain, i have yet to see a photo of you...

and rocketpig, seriously wtf? lmao

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Your hot asiegh

are u kidding?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

what?

lol you're kidding, right?

what am I kidden about??

¬_¬ shuddupayaface. less talky talky, more pics people!

your one to talk trashleg. you have made so many posts in this thread.

i see no one posted the picture of me