By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Info on new Zelda 2010 corrected

thekitchensink said:
damkira said:

Its best to just let Nintendo do its thing.. I mean, when has there really been a bad Zelda game? As far as the master sword, a lot of people speculate that the girl in the promo picture IS the master sword.. We likely won't know if that's true for a long time but I wouldn't be too worried about Link not having a sword.

Never been a bad Zelda game?  Excuuuuuse me, Princess, but you may have forgotten when Phillips gained temporary control over the series.

I know what you meant, though ;) 

those werent zelda games though. they were crap made by philips and not nintendo.

OT i think the 2010 zelda will tell how the matser sword was created. just my thought. 

Around the Network

I kinda wish you didn't play as Link, it'd mix it up.

Maybe you play as the Mastersword and have to find Link.

TX109 said:
thekitchensink said:
damkira said:

Its best to just let Nintendo do its thing.. I mean, when has there really been a bad Zelda game? As far as the master sword, a lot of people speculate that the girl in the promo picture IS the master sword.. We likely won't know if that's true for a long time but I wouldn't be too worried about Link not having a sword.

Never been a bad Zelda game?  Excuuuuuse me, Princess, but you may have forgotten when Phillips gained temporary control over the series.

those werent zelda games though. they were crap made by philips and not nintendo.

OT i think the 2010 zelda will tell how the matser sword was created. just my thought. 

yeah that's a lie. Link is their zelda is their and that's like saying hotal mario is not a mario game

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Steroid said:
superchunk said:
nice, so he gets a sword and a bed buddy ;)

Hmm? You know Links been tapping Zelda's tight ass for years.

it'll be the triforce of...love.

killeryoshis said:
TX109 said:
thekitchensink said:
damkira said:

yeah that's a lie. Link is their zelda is their and that's like saying hotal mario is not a mario game

i know that link and zelda were in those games. but thats like saying smash bros is a zelda game, or mario rpg is a zelda game (link had a cameo in that game). those games, since they werent made by nintendo, arent Real zelda games IMO.

Around the Network
TX109 said:
killeryoshis said:
TX109 said:
thekitchensink said:
damkira said:

i know that link and zelda were in those games. but thats like saying smash bros is a zelda game, or mario rpg is a zelda game (link had a cameo in that game). those games, since they werent made by nintendo, arent Real zelda games IMO.

hmm you contered that statement affectivly. Well it does have the legend of zelda title and link is the main character

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Mr.Y said:

I kinda wish you didn't play as Link, it'd mix it up.

Maybe you play as the Mastersword and have to find Link.

You've got to be joking. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Why does link have to have the Master Sword at all. I though in AoL that Link only wielded the White Sword. The Master Sword was put back in LoZ.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.