By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Info on new Zelda 2010 corrected

This is a story that puzzled me and scared me at the same time. Will Link have a sword in the new Zelda?

Many game informers thought because Miyamoto said "Link wasn't holding a sword" that inturn he wouldn't have one in the new game.

And that scared me.  But I watched a read the interview on Miyamoto and he just hinted Link wasn't holding the sword.

So Yes Link will be older, the game will implement Motion Plus, and YES there will be a master sword.

If most of you have come to the same conclusion as I have the Master Sword will be awaken in the form of the figure standing behind Link.

If you've already figured this out then GJ.

Any thoughts or opinions out there on the new Zelda?

Are you going to get it? Does the Motion Plus seem cooler on Zelda?

Around the Network

Miyamoto hooking it up for his fellow lefties and making sure link doesn't have to hold his sword in the wrong hand again.

Its best to just let Nintendo do its thing.. I mean, when has there really been a bad Zelda game? As far as the master sword, a lot of people speculate that the girl in the promo picture IS the master sword.. We likely won't know if that's true for a long time but I wouldn't be too worried about Link not having a sword.

The master sword chick is going to get a headache after each Hyrule Field crossing (asssuming it actualy IS Hyrule Field)

damkira said:

Its best to just let Nintendo do its thing.. I mean, when has there really been a bad Zelda game? As far as the master sword, a lot of people speculate that the girl in the promo picture IS the master sword.. We likely won't know if that's true for a long time but I wouldn't be too worried about Link not having a sword.

Never been a bad Zelda game?  Excuuuuuse me, Princess, but you may have forgotten when Phillips gained temporary control over the series.

I know what you meant, though ;) 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

nice, so he gets a sword and a bed buddy ;)

superchunk said:

Hmm? You know Links been tapping Zelda's tight ass for years.

Steroid said:
superchunk said:

Hmm? You know Links been tapping Zelda's tight ass for years.

Its all about Tingle.

Well, that's kinda obvious. I don't think anyone actually thought there was going to be no sword in the game, it was just who's that sword shaped girl thing in front of Link.

Having Zelda without swords is like having Mario without jumping, but thanks anyway.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

You're so late to the party that everyone's already woken up, cleaned up the puke and beer cans in a hung-over daze, headed home, and passed out for a few more hours.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.