By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Boy & His Blob Forest walkthrough video

One of the very first stages, is so good.

http://www.destructoid.com/destructoid-exclusive-a-boy-his-blob-forest-walkthrough-136413.phtml

Looks really good in my opinion.

Around the Network

It's gorgeous.

The orginal was the second game I ever played. Back when my local wal-mart had a whole area for Nintedo set up. They had a little T.V. on a stand with the NES hooked up. IT was not till 1-2 years or so later that me and my brother saved up enough money from selling cans to get a NES. Never did end up with the game though. But our uncle gave us the orginal castlevania for x-mas one year. Which was the first game I played there.

It is on my list of must buys that is for sure. Have not bought many games lately,but my god the way the Wii games are shapeing up this year and next im going to be hunting pennies.

My heart just glowed watching the boy hug the blob..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Other video, this time the swamp scenario
http://www.destructoid.com/destructoid-exclusive-a-boy-and-his-blob-part-2-swamps-136548.phtml

Around the Network

Must buy. I think it is funny when he yells BLOB!! BLOB!!

wow, nice. i think I missed a pretty cool NES game right there. Well, at least I can get it on my Wii.

I remember playing the original game about 19 years ago over at a friend's place. We rented it a couple of times to finish it. I will definitely have to check this out.

Looks okish, but not really that many puzzles or that tricky.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I hope that later levels will be longer and have more complex puzzles, but it looks fantastic so far