By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just picked up Ghostbusters Wii, I've got to say very nice!

So I take it twesterm doesn't get any praise for the Wii version? Bah! I will praise him anyway! Go twesterm!!!

Tease.

Around the Network

Huh, thought it was first Sony consoles only and other version were coming later.

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:
Huh, thought it was first Sony consoles only and other version were coming later.

Sony only scored that unholy deal in Europe.  The rest of the world still gets Nintendo and Microsoft ghostbusting right on time.

I would suggest that everyone buy The Conduit instead of this. If you are spending the money, why not spend a bit more and get a better quality.

I am getting The Conduit.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Well, I would not stop a fan of the series not to buy it because its not that bad. All fans that are interested should surely buy the game.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Around the Network
twesterm said:

I picked my Wii version up last night and I've been anxious to play it, I love their cut scene work. Since Live is down and I'll hopefully start it tonight.

Did you buy ghostbusters on every system 0-0

mM
ash3336 said:
I would suggest that everyone buy The Conduit instead of this. If you are spending the money, why not spend a bit more and get a better quality.

Yes Sir... oh

I'll purchase something. ^_^

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

ash3336 said:

You are going to get destroyed by twesterm

mM

Cool, looking forward to the multiplayer

leo-j said:
twesterm said:

I picked my Wii version up last night and I've been anxious to play it, I love their cut scene work. Since Live is down and I'll hopefully start it tonight.

Did you buy ghostbusters on every system 0-0

I only bought the 360 and Wii versions, I'm borring the PS3 version and my PC and laptop won't run the PC version.  :-p