By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - It is a great time to be a Xbox360 owner!

The only game on that list that I really want is Magna Carta 2. Where's Ninety-Nine Nights 2? That is other 360 game I'm looking forward to.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
Chairman-Mao said:
Modern Warfare 2, Madden 10, Assassin's Creed 2, Splinter Cell Conviction all look great!

Good lineup of games.

Yea, and I believe the 360 can rack up gr8 sales this holiday season and can probably stay intact with the Wii if they can get those cheap arcade bundles like they did last year. These games r gr8 and lucky for the xbox, there are like 8-9 exclusives on that list in the front.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

damn forgot me2. coming soon i am on my phone right now...

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Updated the OP. Added Mafia II, Mass Effect 2 and Tekken 6. Tekken 6 should be out Q4 2009 according to IGN.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I'm getting Dragon Age, Mass Effect 2, and Alpha Protocol

Around the Network

mass effect 2 , halo

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

DirtyP2002 said:

Updated the OP. Added Mafia II, Mass Effect 2 and Tekken 6. Tekken 6 should be out Q4 2009 according to IGN.

You should really add Bayonetta it has been getting positive feedback from gaming websites and it looks awesome..>.>

Mendicate Bias said:

Its coming out Fall 2010, not that far out :l

Fall 2010 as in Sept of 2010. Its over a year away. 

CGI-Quality said:
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 2
Mass Effect 2
Alan Wake
Halo 3: ODST

These have my attention, and are first day buys!

^love his list  Plus Dragon age to that =)

I will be damn broke!

Splinter Cell!!! :3

I'll be broke with all the awesome games coming out for all the consoles. Must start saving now!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!