By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Well we finally hit the gaming drought of 09.

Nothing much on the horizon until late August(unless you count the Fallout 3 DLC). The biggest game of the rest of the summer is Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, and i think the first one was pretty meh.

Well at least we have some time to catch up on stuff we have been putting off. I still have to finish Lost and Prison Break, and i've gotten pretty far behind on Naruto.

Around the Network

It's good that there's a bit of a break...otherwise it's over saturation. Catch up time...hopefully add another 6-8 platinums until end of august.

Oh yeah i forgot about The Conduit. Well at least wii owners have something to play, all 100k of you that will buy it.

You are clearly ignoring Playstation network games, and PSP games..

PSP is getting Monster Hunter freedom Unite soon, and PSN is gettin fat princess, Under seige, and alot more games (metal gear solid PSone is releasing as well)

Wii is also getting The conduit

Batman Archum is being released for PS3, and X360

mM

Batman AA as well ..

Around the Network

That gives me time to save my money for the autumn onslaught and means I can replay MGS4 on my new TV (I had to play it first time round in SD )

XBLA is getting Summer Arcade again, lots of killer Arcade titles including Shadow Complex

seece said:
Batman AA as well ..

That comes out at the end of August.

leo-j said:

You are clearly ignoring Playstation network games, and PSP games..

PSP is getting Monster Hunter freedom Unite soon, and PSN is gettin fat princess, Under seige, and alot more games (metal gear solid PSone is releasing as well)

Wii is also getting The conduit

Batman Archum is being released for PS3, and X360

Well excuse me for not being Japanese.

not to mention Rockband unplugged for the PSP (what a gift this game is, amazing) was just released, that game has the biggest replayability of any psp game thus far.

mM